Wednesday is balls deep in rehearsal footage

giphy.gif

In a moment of madness I booked to go swimming today at 10am as I decided I needed to do SOME physical activity. WISH ME LUCK.
I love swimming, I’ve just started going again as part of my ongoing efforts to live to at least 40.

I watched an argument when I went on Sunday because someone had booked the fast lane but wasn’t swimming fast enough for the others.

It was seems like a great idea until I’m WHEEZING and COUGHING UP BLOOD after 2 lengths. I’m hoping I have more stamina since I stopped smoking.

Well I went swimming fir the first time in an age no enforcement of bookings at all of course. First time i’ve been in a changing room too in a long time and people just do not seem to give a shit about social distancing…I think i’ll keep away from there for a while and stick to using gym and changing at home :/

It was seems like a great idea until I’m WHEEZING and COUGHING UP BLOOD after 2 lengths. I’m hoping I have more stamina since I stopped smoking.
That’s one way to get people to keep their distance :D

Swimming is awful. Although admittedly that's probably because i'm shit at it and continue to swim like an 8 year old does.

That’s just your inner ear. I get it when I get out of the sea and I swim most days.

Lovely 20 min front crawl today- it’s warming up enough to the point that i’ll be able to do proper long swims soon!

I’ve not been in a pool since I was in Ibiza and even then it was for a quick cool down and pose for a picture with a cocktail in my hand.

I could sit in the sea for hours though and spend most of my time in there when at the beach. I learnt to swim in the sea at Portnoo Beach when I was at school many moons ago.

I was trying out my new local pool which is a bit DINGY unfortunately, think I’ll walk the extra 10 minutes and go to the one in the Olympic Park next time.

I've read enough TRAGIC VICTORIAN LITERATURE to know how this ends :(

Hello Moopy a quick *grits teeth* Eurovision question are Finland going to be in the final please thank you

• Haha
Reactions: dUb
Hello Moopy a quick *grits teeth* Eurovision question are Finland going to be in the final please thank you

Unfortunately not. They were savagely disqualified after a verbal attack on Lubutu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom