Wednesday is balls deep in rehearsal footage

My friend is having a Eurovision party and you have to pick a country to dress up as and bring food and drink from. I fucking hate fancy dress and refuse to buy it specially, so I thought I'd just go as a goth since I'm practically one anyway. Google tells me Finland is a country of goths so THERE WE GO.

My friend is having a Eurovision party and you have to pick a country to dress up as and bring food and drink from. I fucking hate fancy dress and refuse to buy it specially, so I thought I'd just go as a goth since I'm practically one anyway. Google tells me Finland is a country of goths so THERE WE GO.
I mean, can't you be tempted by this?

9365a98b-b517-46c2-a06c-f4b8e122d9b5.jpg

You would make a very fetching Raven Queen.

go_A-solovey.png

Oh big ron not heterosexuality

THANKS HUNS. Now just checking to see if I can make myself into a big fat flag with some existing clothing.

Damn it, red dress with a white belt would do for Austria, but they're not looking likely.

Wear a blue top and yellow trousers for UKRAINE :disco:

I also have numerous items of stripey clothing. It's a cop-out but it might do.

Somewhat obsessed with variations of this song lately (it all started with a VR avatar having the leek dance meme) and have heard this version described as "the most European thing I have ever seen"

Somewhat obsessed with variations of this song lately (it all started with a VR avatar having the leek dance meme) and have heard this version described as "the most European thing I have ever seen"

This has my complete attention

Yes! I went from seeing their 1995 acapella thing, to the recent one there, and then stumbled across the techno version that happened in between and was bowled over :) I'd have been all over that if it was now.

I've actually chatted with Hanni (right) via Youtube comments, she teaches people how to sing it.

Meanwhile this is the version I found as a VR dance on an avatar (audio from Hatsune Miku version):

@Kate Just grow a gross beard, don't bother learning to dance, and eat a ton of butter and you can be the UK.

I'm FAT enough already! But the UK has already been claimed by an American with a glittery Geru dress (and she looks quite disgustingly fabulous in it)

I'm FAT enough already! But the UK has already been claimed by an American with a glittery Geru dress (and she looks quite disgustingly fabulous in it)
It's really quite simple actually. She doesn't mention it much but that dress was actually just an old tea towel! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom