Wednesday is so high on adrenaline

Apoca

ASCENDENTE
tenor.gif

May your day be blessed by S.Hit (and Flo Rida). :disco:

It's mid-April and we're covered in snow. AGAIN. Looks nice but I've fucking had it with winter now.

In other news, I switched from resistance bands to weights and dumbells in my home "gym" / workout on Monday and my legs are KILLING me both yesterday and today. Which is good I guess, means I'll still get to the point of exhaustion quite easily at home since gyms are weeks from reopening here. :zombie:

Last edited:
Well, I am the only person in my "team" in the office so far. Even the gaffer hasn't showed up. Not taking it personally.

Well I’m doing a FULL DAYS WORK today, PRAY FOR LUCY PLEASE!

Yeah I thought I had hay-fever this morning. Fucks sucks. Mixed with gym ache, let's skip today.

I slept for 10 hours and now I feel TERRIBLE! I can't win!

Morning daahhhhlings. What a GORGEOUS day out there, and I have went for my morning run, and been to a virtual yoga class so am feeling ready to TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

Getting my haircut yesterday made me realise how much I miss A MAN’S TOUCH.

My haircut was an utter disaster and made me want to kill myself. FEWMIN.

I told the barber to leave the beard natural and just tidy it up a bit but his English wasn’t great and he gave me one of those SEVERE Turkish beard lines on the cheeks so the whole lot had to go.

I'm holding out a few days for a trim. Mr Ag keeps messaging me to tell me various barbers look quiet. My hair might be a bit of a state, but at least I've tempered it's worst with hairbands. He looks like 2009 exploded.

I’m massively high on adrenaline today. I’ve had about 3 hours sleep and I started a new contract today. Having to smile and speak and listen while looking like my face was run over by a lawnmower. Send help.

I told the barber to leave the beard natural and just tidy it up a bit but his English wasn’t great and he gave me one of those SEVERE Turkish beard lines on the cheeks so the whole lot had to go.
The first time I had a Turkish barber I was completely unprepared for the intimacy and physicality. Having my whole head wrapped in a hot towel and then being beaten and whipped, what a great service. I’ll never not go Turkish again.

I’m massively high on adrenaline today. I’ve had about 3 hours sleep and I started a new contract today. Having to smile and speak and listen while looking like my face was run over by a lawnmower. Send help.
My friend who lives in tiny landlocked European country was telling me about having exactly the same experience the other day.

@Lucille I am very surprised you have not been drilled to within an inch of your life since returning to LANDAN? WHAT is going on??

Oh I have a bit of a QUANDARY Moopy. Off to the community forum I go.

Does any gay still go to a hair dressers as opposed to a Turkish barber? I made the move in about 2013 and would never go back!

And yes my barber is fit. Although after 7 years, I find out he's Albanian, lives in Chelmsford with his wife and two kids, it does dillute the mystique somewhat.

Quite, why pay some TWINK ÂŁ40 for a haircut, when you can have some burly Middle Eastern guy rub you down AND do your eyebrows for half the price!

My barber is Ukrainian. I think once the lockdown is over I will need to go to a hairdresser just to figure out what to do with all the hair I accumulated over the last six months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom