Wednesday is so high on adrenaline

I strongly encourage you to make the change. A proper one that burns your ear hair off and sorts out your eyebrows.
Maybe if I move farther away. I love my hairdresser and would feel bad leaving her.

And I'm trying to grow it out anyway.

Well I just spilled my tea all over the bed and now I have to go do laundry because our washing machine hasn’t been installed yet.

Mr Kate has been to his Albanian barber today too. He only goes there because it's the cheapest one around. :eyes:

Big fan of the turkish barber experience. I was always about the wanky trendy hairdressers but you get a better level of GROOM with the Turkish.

I have a stupid insecurity thing were I feel nervous going into barbers (and other places) full of presumably straight guys, so maybe that's what puts me off the Turkish barbers. In Milan the place round the corner was where all the other male teachers went, and the staff spoke fluent English, yet I still insisted on struggling through with the non-English speaking hairdressing salon and relying on google translate and photos from Google.

There’s a new barbers that opened near my house at uni that I might try when I go back, although not sure it’ll be cheaper than the £3 hairdressers school cut I usually go for :eyes:

And I find shaving SO TEDIOUS so it’ll be worth the extra cost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom