Wednesday plays the 'hits' of Tuesday Knight for charity

COB

The ⭐ 👹
Hits such as THIS

(Am I posting this to prove that Tuesday Knight is a real singer? Of course not, she's world famous as a singer AND actress :disco:)

Coughing like a 40-a-day HAG. Yesterday, the only way I could stop coughing was by lying down. Now, I can stop it by remaining upright! GAH.

I'm still in bed, but I start an all day zoom call at 9.30. PGCE starts today!

I also need prepare a half session for 13 year olds on resilience by tomorrow morning.

There's been not a single injury that I'm aware of but the response has been hysterical - the same few pictures of toppled bricks in every news story, headlines warning to stay "away from buildings, roads and large objects". Am I meant to go stand in the middle of a field?

Meanwhile we're still in near-total lockdown. I imagine the sight of me trying to run out of the house while also staying in the house would be like Mel B in Bo Selecta running in and out of the ocean

Well I’m off today so want to go glasses shopping but I’m currently waiting for the landlord to confirm when the plumber will be round to ‘fix my pipes’.

Hi moopy.

IoW festival 2022 has just been announced for the same weekend Mandy and I are seeing Queen in London. And now Mandy wants to go to the festival instead.

Selfish Mandy. Selfish festival. :angry:

I slept through an earthquake this morning, but I'm pleased to confirm that it hasn't stopped me from milking all the attention it brought from my family and friends in other cities
Oh my friends live in Benalla and have been talking all about the earthquake. They're mostly just relieved that their drinks trolley survived and their gin is ok.

Glad you're safe.

It was this morning I realised that two different buses which use the SAME route have different ticket prices :evil:

Hi moopy.

IoW festival 2022 has just been announced for the same weekend Mandy and I are seeing Queen in London. And now Mandy wants to go to the festival instead.

Selfish Mandy. Selfish festival. :angry:
Go to the festival, but do a Brian May/Anita Dobson couples' costume for Halloween this year - then everyone's happy :disco:

Go to the festival, but do a Brian May/Anita Dobson couples' costume for Halloween this year - then everyone's happy :disco:
I'm not happy :( I want to see Adam Lambert.

At the "just bored now" stage of this cold. My chest hurts and I want it to stop.

Pulled out the Half Man Half Biscuit albums because they never fail to cheer me up.

Moopy is VERY quiet today. I’m having to do work and everything.

Is it because of Brexit? Can we just blame it anyway?

Oh that explains it then! My eyes don’t even register those threads anymore :D

I especially enjoy the 3 hour turnaround of Zu insisting they are absolutely NOT GETTING INVOLVED at 11am, then submitting votes at 2pm.

The things he’ll do for a CREAMY BISCUIT, never mind a CREAMY DRINK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom