Wednesday scores the hottest tickets in town

Actually I have JUST scored the hottest tickets in town.

KIKI DEE next April :disco:

I set off at 7:40 and I'm still not finished with my commute. PUT ME DOWN.

Hi moopy,

01FDC7BA-80F2-4F45-AED7-3090C98CF321.jpeg

We haz noo fone sistim this morn.

I like it but one of the team had an absolute freakout over it, shouting about how awful it was and how poorly implemented it had been etc. He had an absolute hairy, as we say in Glasgow. I mean, the colour scheme is ghastly but apart from that, really, calm it down to a riot, love.

I still have no internet at home :( so I'm sat in a coffee shop wearing my beret as I haven't washed my hair since Sunday :bruised: but the nice man on live chat reckons it will be fixed within the hour and they are playing soul music here so I'LL LIVE

I scored top marks on the fun investigation quiz on the MI5 website so now I’m casually applying for MI5 jobs and dreaming of becoming a spy.

*ends up in a sports bag in the bath*

I scored top marks on the fun investigation quiz on the MI5 website so now I’m casually applying for MI5 jobs and dreaming of becoming a spy.

*ends up in a sports bag in the bath*

Obsessed with that story. The indignity of it all. Imagine being MURDERED BY THE STATE and then kink-shamed on top of it all.

Personally I thought MI5: Rogue Nation wasn’t as good as MI4: Ghost Protocol or MI6: Fallout. Looking forward to MI7.

That’s the article that inspired me! :D

What a dopey cow though. Nobody just casually chats to you in London.

Haha, I thought that. If some weirdo started asking me questions I'd poison them just to be sure. Never mind start telling them what I had for breakfast. And that's without applying to be a spy.

Link to the test pls :disco: or have I failed the first test by being too lazy to look for it myself

I hate when dopey Northerners moan about London being unfriendly because ‘no one chats to you on the bus’. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT SOMEONE TO?!!
I feel like I need to apologise for accidentally making eye contact with anyone on public transport. And that's exactly the way it should be.

I hate when dopey Northerners moan about London being unfriendly because ‘no one chats to you on the bus’. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT SOMEONE TO?!!

I loved having bus friends when I was without car for a couple of months. It's people to share heavy traffic/slow bus lamentations with or laugh with you when you point out the cyclist who just got engulfed by puddle as the bus went past him or just somebody to roll your eyes at across the aisle when the old bint who just got on can't find her buspass and has strewn the contents of her handbag over the floor to search for it.

I'd rather be a dopey northerner than a stuck-up savner.

I got the exact same bus for about 15 years and never made a bus friend. I wear that like a badge of honour.

I take the bus regularly - driving in Zone 2 is utterly pointless unless you have a van and need it for work. Even having colleagues who live around the corner and start work at the same place/time, I have only ever met one on the bus twice in 6 years, so it’s not likely to meet a complete stranger more than once.

Oi :oi:

You can't have "bus friends" when the buses come every 10 minutes!

Of course you can! You just need to be willing to talk to literally anybody about any old shite. The two buses that I used to catch were both supposed to be every 10 minutes buses. At rush hour though they became half-hourly-four-buses-in-a-convoy buses so everybody at my stop got on the first one while the other three continue along the route and at the next stop second bus becomes the one they all get on and so on. Like bus-route leapfrog.

Of course you can! You just need to be willing to talk to literally anybody about any old shite. The two buses that I used to catch were both supposed to be every 10 minutes buses. At rush hour though they became half-hourly-four-buses-in-a-convoy buses so everybody at my stop got on the first one while the other three continue along the route and at the next stop second bus becomes the one they all get on and so on. Like bus-route leapfrog.
My bus comes every 4 minutes and I only ever need to take 4 stops on the occasion I can’t be bothered to walk/bad weather. There’s not even enough time to say much other than “excuse me”.

My bus comes every 4 minutes and I only ever need to take 4 stops on the occasion I can’t be bothered to walk/bad weather. There’s not even enough time to say much other than “excuse me”.

Fair enough. Mine was half hour on one bus, ten minutes waiting at the next stop/bus station and twenty minutes on the second bus on a good day in the school holidays. It was basically the same people going to work and coming home at the same time every day.

I just had a play date with the new class kids from school, they're talking of a parents night out now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom