Wentworth (Final season)

Fight club, no thanks. Although I'm going to google the dark web, it sounds creepy as fuck. Last time I had drinks a friend was telling me about human nuggets and I refused to believe it. I guess if it's on Wentworth it must be true.

Awww, Frankly got her happy ending.

Not really feeling the 2 sisters. No idea what is left for the season.

Oh Sonia. Imagine falling for that. If she's offski, I would have preferred her walking away free just for the strut or one liner.

Vera, Jackson and the other one trying to work out who's blackmailing them is like something from Ghostwriter it's so basic.

Well I'm convinced that cadaver is not Joan and wouldn't be surprised if she managed to do something (like have a spare sibling) to fool forensics.

Liz's acting has been a symphony. She's been a revelation in some scenes. Not always perfect, but I'm definitely a fan.

Not really buying them all being awake and having a cup of tea in the middle of the night. I hope prison Rita hits back hars at Morelli.

Crikey, well thanks to google I now know you can require penis amputation if you take too much. I'm too scared to click, but I assume there was a nice solution for the poor sod.

If zea-zohnne ze-vohnne has, oh I dunno, lagged, you can reliably count on this show to get gaggy by episode 9 and 10.

Choking up at Liz. I hope Mauri has at least passed a copy of the file onto Rita. She's so not getting out of this, I'm actually surprised she doesn't just take the 15 years and hope to reduce it.

I gagged and yet I'm pretty sure that's a shark I see jumping. Still on ep 9.

Actually, ok I'm gagging again.

Whoa Nelly, good climax to the dramatics.

Boomer <3

I'm guessing Liz's stroke was the unauthorised medication from that Dr. I'm sorry, but you have to do things by the book - if she truly is in a coma because of this, then that's just inhumane. If he sticks around for season 8, I hope he gets found out.

I actually laughed at Ali's new glam look :D

I'd be loving that intro shot if I were the actress. One for the showreel.

Well I knew The Freak would be back. I'm guessing that's not her papping Vera and the bairn as that would be too obvious.

"You can't leave a sleeping baby with an open window - haven't you ever heard of Madeline McCann?"

Well that's not noice.

This Ruby Rita storyline should have petered out by now. It should have been obvious Rubs was going to be followed on her day release. Those kidnappers sounded like something from a Saturday morning kids cartoon.

Are they really calling what will be the 9th (and final) season part 2 of season 8? Seems bizarre. Anyway, I'm fine with this one plodding if it sets up a S9 squirmfest with Fergi.

The final, 9th season has started. I'm here for Ferguson and her It's All Coming Back To Me blockbuster season. Otherwise I'm disappointed no grand entrance of a new inmate to wreak havoc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom