What are your post-Corona plans?

PUB, if it's still there. Well, probably leave it an extra week or so while seeing if this thing instantly kicks off again as soon as the pubs re-open, and then PUB.

Also I kept putting off "I'd quite like to see Japan one day" and that concept of "living every day like it's your last" seems more wise than ever before.

The gym finally reopened this week in my state.

What's reopening been like in other places?

I got a haircut last weekend and went for brunch. It was nice to do normal things.

I have drinks, a flat viewing, a dinner, a haircut and a bbq this weekend. I’ve not been this busy in 6 months and it’s making me anxious!

Locked-out life going pretty well here. Gyms, hairdressers, restaurants, pubs, etc. Even going to my first open air techno party next weekend.

As for summer plans, we’re planning on going to the Pyrenees for a week-is then a few days in Valencia.

I don’t actually know of any Madrid LANDMARKS and what not, other than it’s the home of our very own @Alla

we've got a camping holiday booked early august, a festival planned august bank holiday and flights to Ibiza booked. woo.

I've hosted two bbqs because I love to use my bbq but its basically all I've got right now to see friends properly.

I also have 150 bottles of homebrew and plenty of people who like free booze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom