What do you like on your pizza?

As I love a good crossover and this is a handy tip for when you’re on the go and can’t decide between breakfast, dinner, or dessert, why not try a PIZZA “DONUT” :evil:

A7A7B7CA-B912-46F3-B16A-F937ECB01767.jpeg

How could I have forgotten about pizza bagels :disco: they were a childhood favorite for me

To be fair, our carbonara is an abomination for Italians, and same with some other pasta related meals, so it's nos just you guys (even when you take it to the extreme, all that junk you eat, my goodness)

To be fair, our carbonara is an abomination for Italians, and same with some other pasta related meals, so it's nos just you guys (even when you take it to the extreme, all that junk you eat, my goodness)
We’re not as bad as AMERICANS :oi:

If you think England has a lot of junk, I’ll take you to a rural Georgia Walmart and blow your mind

I love trying junk food in other countries. It’s often familiar but just a little different
POLAND is quite fun, not least because one has no idea what the fuck one is doing, and then they refuse to take notes at the till and make a big fuss about wanting the fucking GROSZY :disco:

My favourite frozen pizzas of all time are BIEN SUR Buitoni

buitoni-frozen-pizza.jpg

Dr Oetker really is the ultimate all time worst.

Have you seen the italians getting mad at food social account? Its basically italians getting mad the american bastardisation of their culture

Oh. Never thought of adding ketchup on my pizza, I might try once in a corner just because I try everything, but can't see me enjoying that.
I did once know someone who died of tomatoe overload, so these peasants had best THINK ON!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom