What do you like on your pizza?

Is it that German Donner Kebab chain? They're all over the place here, though I much prefer the DÖNER HAUS as I don't like kebabs and they do currywurst and schnitzel as well :disco:
It's this one, no idea if it's a chain

Hoba-Bristol-photo-Martin-Booth-1536x1108.jpg

:D Oh really how horrid. Mind you, if the fat fingers of Käpt’n Iglo have been all over it… :horny:

Last edited:
Mushrooms, balsamic onions, FETA, blue cheese, artichokes. Occasionally I like an EGG

Any takers for Domino Japan's very British fish n' chips pizza? (feat. an inexplicable amount of lemon)

f5imfrcg_fish-and-chips-pizza_625x300_14_July_21.jpg

Why are fish fingers HALF the height nowadays and why do they fall apart, or am I not cooking them properly?

Having a new Captain Birdseye who looks like a sexy Captain Haddock doesn’t quite make up for it.

1C35D553-70B6-40D6-B419-E89C7619F06A.jpeg

I hope his Nonna's forearms aren't as hairy as Gino's. Or at least that she's wearing a close fitting sleeve while she's chained up in her kitchen.

Why are fish fingers HALF the height nowadays and why do they fall apart, or am I not cooking them properly?

Having a new Captain Birdseye who looks like a sexy Captain Haddock doesn’t quite make up for it.

View attachment 9207
Oh I don't know... :eyes:

Everything's smaller these days let's face it. Although hopefully not Captain Birdseye's infamously gunny-popping appendage :shock:

Last edited:
I know EVERYONE has been dying to hear what my hot dog crust experience was like and I shall summarise proceedings by saying I'D DO IT AGAIN :disco:

I once accidentally bought an Iceland hot dog pizza during a particularly LOW MOMENT, and didn’t realise until I cut into it. I made an ATTEMPT at eating it but it was BEYOND NASTY, really quite UPSETTING ACTUALLY.

Which frozen pizza brand is it that does the crust stuffed with tomato sauce? That's much more up my alley :disco:

I once accidentally bought an Iceland hot dog pizza during a particularly LOW MOMENT, and didn’t realise until I cut into it. I made an ATTEMPT at eating it but it was BEYOND NASTY, really quite UPSETTING ACTUALLY.
:D Oh PLEASE

SAYS SHE FROM HOMERTON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom