What do you listen to when driving/travelling?

What say you?

• I prefer to take in the sounds of the world around me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do meditation or pray when I travel.

• Not applicable

• None of these

• Total voters

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
When you're driving your car or sitting on the morning bus or walking through the city, what do you listen to?

I normally will stick on a podcast or an audiobook, and prefer driving alone for that reason. I'll put on music if I'm with someone else, but am quite conscious about what I play after a speed awareness course and stick to my Folk playlist and my Relax playlist.

90% my own music
10% podcasts

I want to start listening to more audiobooks though, since I struggle with actually reading

But on a more SERIOUS note I usually play the Daily Drive Spotify playlist when driving, and I’ll listen to whatever I fancy on a train/long drive when I’m not driving myself.

I can’t do podcasts and my car radio doesn’t even work :D

I have a USB stick connected to the car that I loaded a few hundred albums onto so am making my way through that at the moment. It's a handy way of reminding myself of album tracks I had forgotten.

I like to meditate and pray whilst driving. It often leads to innocent civilians being run over but it‘s worth it.
At least with the prayer you can guarantee their passage to heaven

At least with the prayer you can guarantee their passage to heaven
Not so sure considering my prayers usually involve reciting the lyrics to El Diablo :horny:

I’m usually listening to a podcast of music. If I’m on public transportation then I’m also usually playing something on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom