What face mask do you wear?

Iguana

So throw the beauty on the fire
I have a plain grey one but I'm thinking of BRANCHING OUT into something more colourful to better reflect my colourful personality.

Does anyone have any interesting ones? I know a lot of music starz have been pumping out branded masks, and I seem to remember @ZenGiraffe having a cool one?

Barnacle

Climb on through my window.
blue with rabbits

mask.jpg

but just a plain black one when that's being washed.

I only have boring ones - navy, white and black. Bought about 12 cheap-ish ones for me and my OH so we have some in the car and to get free shipping. I got two really good ones from work that don't make my glasses fog up. I want some of those Binge Design ones, they look great. Can you wash them at 60? I throw ours in with the towels because you're supposed to wash them in a hot cycle...

Ag

User
I don’t have an exciting one. Mr Ag has one made out of bra material he bought off the market, which he loves.

I'm legit scared of a three hour train journey in this heat tomorrow with a mask on.

Iguana

So throw the beauty on the fire
I only have boring ones - navy, white and black. Bought about 12 cheap-ish ones for me and my OH so we have some in the car and to get free shipping. I got two really good ones from work that don't make my glasses fog up. I want some of those Binge Design ones, they look great. Can you wash them at 60? I throw ours in with the towels because you're supposed to wash them in a hot cycle...

Ooh I'd like one that don't make glasses fog up, that's such a CHORE

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
I bought some fancy ones from ClosetLondon.com but they’re really thick with about 3 layers of material making them hot and uncomfortable, so just plain cheap ones I got off Etsy are suiting me fine. Have a few lavender and maroon coloured ones.

Floppet

Spider murderer
I've got plenty of disposable ones (Mr F's company have been sending a pack every now and again since lockdown) and I have a Stitch from Lilo and Stitch fabric one that the spawn got for me off Etsy when she was buying hers.

octophone

robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop
I've got two plain black ones and 2 paisley patterned.

I saw a bloke on Wednesday wearing a mask of a tiger's face. Like the type a child would wear at a party. It left his mouth and nose completely exposed. He was also on a bike and shouting BEEP BEEP at people to get out of his way.
I'm guessing he might be 5 cans short of a six-pack.

Jacques

doing it for my lover
I bought the lumberjack design from BingeDesigns and I alternate it with one that my Dad bought me which features the central portion of the Tube map

Kate

mildly communist
I'm getting into it - ones for different occasions/outfits, like handbags :disco:

Black with white skulls (see Facebook)
Rainbow (see 27th July daily thread)
One with CATS and WINE that my fabulous friend made
A blue running buff
"Necessary Evil" one that came free with an order

KindaCool

You've got issues.
Mine is a reusable one with a blue camo print and a filter that's supposed to recycle the air, but I don't think it's very effective

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
bought a box full of black ones made with the same material as wetsuits

and one of those protective visor things for whenever I'm going to be outside for a WHILE :disco:

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
You'll never get a virus through one of those holes. They're really big.

Indie

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.
slight OT but wearing a mask on a very hot day makes my face sweat a LOT

Horrible.

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
F6707-DA0-0-D2-E-421-B-951-E-F9-BA02-BC74-E8.jpg

I’ve ordered a few more (in black and blue) so I won’t have to wash them everyday. I like a pattern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom