WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE EPISODE OF AB FAB AND WHY IS IT “POOR”?

I actually discovered something quite concerning the other week - the version of Poor on the BBC iPlayer is actually CUT! For some reason they have removed the bit where they attack the other motorist for beeping at them, featuring my line of the episode "watch your FOUL language!". It is, however, completely intact on Netflix!

I actually discovered something quite concerning the other week - the version of Poor on the BBC iPlayer is actually CUT! For some reason they have removed the bit where they attack the other motorist for beeping at them, featuring my line of the episode "watch your FOUL language!". It is, however, completely intact on Netflix!

WTF

It's not even worth watching without that scene

Yeah, the BBC have cut it for years due to a real life road rage incident in the 90s:D I want to say Tracy Matthews....

You can't get your food shopping from Harrods!

Of COURSE YOU CAN! You can't expect people in Knightsbridge to eat out ALL THE TIME!

GO. TO. THE SUPERMARKET. :evil:

I'm just taking my friend to the hospital. She's sick.

EDDIE I'LL HELP. GET OFF HER YOU PIG!

Reactions: COB
I'm just taking my friend to the hospital. She's sick.

EDDIE I'LL HELP. GET OFF HER YOU PIG!
The getting her legs caught up on the dashboard in this scene is some of the best physical comedy EVER, to me.

*Patsy rips half her hair out from the convertible roof*

Reactions: COB
The getting her legs caught up on the dashboard in this scene is some of the best physical comedy EVER, to me.

The detail in the physical comedy is one of the things that sets Ab Fab apart. And why it demands repeated viewings.

I wish all the series had a commentary on the DVDs as well. I enjoyed one of the later (less funny) series much more after Saunders explained a lot of it. Which possibly is a failing on her(or my) part, I know.

That’s not THE CAR?

Smallest one I could find sweetie, it’s practically a bicycle!

I wish all the series had a commentary on the DVDs as well. I enjoyed one of the later (less funny) series much more after Saunders explained a lot of it. Which possibly is a failing on her(or my) part, I know.

That terrible Sex And The City one wasn’t quite so terrible on recent viewing, now I know what the intention was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom