WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE KYLIE MINOGUE VIDEO?

I'm the absence of a LIST OF OPTIONS, off the top of my head I'd say Confide In Me, Come Into My World and On A Night Like This watch are all stellar

What Do I Have To Do, Confide In Me, In Your Eyes, Dancing, On A Night Like This...

img_8543.png

What music videos does Kylie Minogue ride a horse in?

There’s “Got To Be Certain” and “Say Something” ... are there any others?

The combination of the MOMENT OF MANY KYLIES and the chorus kicking in at 1:00 never fails to make me JUDDER INSIDE

the Head and LAFS aesthetic was just gay catnip to me. I loved that green screened future metropolis world, performing absurd handography with men in visors and space helmets while presumably the rest of the population is LONG DEAD.

possibly her actual very best video though is Slow. like any example of European arthouse cinema worth its salt, everyone looks gorgeous and pretentious and absolutely nothing happens. :disco:

I'm ALSO very into the perfume ad world she inhabited in On A Night Like This, and I have a major soft spot for her Bardot hair and catsuit in Giving You Up, prowling around the city terrorising average little men like the sexy giantess she ISN'T!

so there's 5 for you just off the top of my head.

the Head and LAFS aesthetic was just gay catnip to me. I loved that green screened future metropolis world, performing absurd handography with men in visors and space helmets while presumably the rest of the population is LONG DEAD.
THE KYLIE MUSICAL THAT I HAVE STORYLINED IS SET IN A FUTURE STEAMPUNK ALTERNATIVE REALITY WHERE THE NATION IS RULED BY THE EVIL SAW CORPORATION WHO HAVE BRAINWASHED THE POPULATION. ONLY A YOUNG WOMAN CALLED KYLIE CAN SAVE US ALL BY BREAKING THE CONDITIONING THE SAW CORPORATION HAVE OVER EVERYONE BY USING THE POWER OF MUSIC AND DANCING. IT’S CALLED “YOUR DISCO NEEDS YOU”

did it again

(won't you listen to me when i'm telling you

it's no good for youuuu)

THE KYLIE MUSICAL THAT I HAVE STORYLINED IS SET IN A FUTURE STEAMPUNK ALTERNATIVE REALITY WHERE THE NATION IS RULED BY THE EVIL SAW CORPORATION WHO HAVE BRAINWASHED THE POPULATION. ONLY A YOUNG WOMAN CALLED KYLIE CAN SAVE US ALL BY BREAKING THE CONDITIONING THE SAW CORPORATION HAVE OVER EVERYONE BY USING THE POWER OF MUSIC AND DANCING. IT’S CALLED “YOUR DISCO NEEDS YOU”
would absolutely attend every week until bankrupting myself like those disassociative LOONIES who've seen Wicked so much they think they ARE Elphaba

Fever era Kylie is quite simply the COMPLETE ESSENCE of what it is to be a popstar. I don't know if it's ever been better captured by anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom