What is your takeaway of choice?

I have never ordered a Chinese takeaway. I've eaten before when we've gone out for meals with friends, but it's not something I'd order off my own back.

Love a Chinese and it’s usually my first choice, although I’m not very adventurous and British-up my chicken chow meins by slathering them in Worcestershire Sauce.

I can't actually pick.

1) Indian
2) Chinese
3) Kebab
4) Turkish (not a basic kebab etc.)
5) Pizza

Thai is probably my fave food ever, but not takeaway, has to be in a restaurant.
Caribbean is up there too, but just not as a takeaway

Most definitely Thai. Was so happy when a takeaway opened about a minute walk away a couple of years ago

They do a decent variation on the Pie Barm in Aberdeen but they take their pies very seriously in Wigan so that statement would likely be the source of considerable derision around those parts.

Battered everything is definitely true of Edinburgh. You haven’t lived until you’ve tried an artery hardening PIZZA CRUNCH.

A microwaved Chicago Town pizza from G-A-Y.

My first choice would be Lebanese - falafel and hummus to start and a chicken shish tawook with tabbouleh and rice as a main

second choice would be Japanese - veggie gyozas to start with teriyaki sauce, and a chicken katsu as a main

third choice would Mexican fajitas

I also love Greek and Turkish but what I order always ends up being the same stuff you get at a Lebanese only spelt different

Thai is probably my fave food ever, but not takeaway, has to be in a restaurant.

Same here. I've yet to find a great Thai takeaway but Thai restaurants are my fave.

My first choice would be Lebanese - falafel and hummus to start and a chicken shish tawook with tabbouleh and rice as a main

second choice would be Japanese - veggie gyozas to start with teriyaki sauce, and a chicken katsu as a main

I also love Greek and Turkish but what I order always ends up being the same stuff you get at a Lebanese only spelt different
Lebanese is lovely !
Got a BYOB one down the road from me. Handily can pick up a nice bottle of Lebanese red in the M&S across the road from it :disco:

Is that Manchester @Alex?

It seems Manc is quite famous for BYOB Lebanese places. There’s a few round Altrincham and Sale. All very nice

Is that Manchester @Alex?

It seems Manc is quite famous for BYOB Lebanese places. There’s a few round Altrincham and Sale. All very nice
Yes indeed, we only got our Lebanese in Prestwich last year, we’re a little behind Alty and Sale !

Um, hello food husband! :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom