What should be the NEXT Chromatica single?

What should single number 3 be?

• Total voters
Most of them could be but I think either Babylon and Sine from Above must be released this summer.

Free Woman is the obvious choice to me. It fits perfectly with both lockdown lifting thematically AND UK radio at this time - so a double win for Gags.

I also think it would be an easy top 10 hit for her, and snatching 3 top 10s from an album these days is a whopping success truth be told!

It's entirely irrelevant because there are no hits left here in the year of our lord 2k20, so I'm gonna go with what has the best VIDEO POTENTIAL and say Enigma or Babylon.

Probably Free Woman could be a minor hit in Europe.

I do of COURSE want hot mess videos from Sine and Babylon, but PLEASE wring another hit from this hot mess on an album BEFORE we embark on G.U.Y. territory again :D

I actually think if given a single remix that focuses on the medley a bit more, Sine could actually be quite a nice fourth or fifth single, and a cute back-cat ODDITY.

Free Woman because we need a 4th wave of feminism.

I don't think I've been more obsessed with a song by Gaga on first release than I am with Babylon - so that's my vote.

The fact that you included all the interludes but not Alice which SHOULD be the next single.

3rd - 911
4th - Alice
5th - Free Woman
(Album re-release)
Then pump out the original demo for Babylon in December so she'll have a Xmas #1. THAT'S GOSSIP!

I think "Free Woman", "Sine from Above", "Sour Candy", "Fun Tonight", "Babylon" are all potential singles. "Sine from Above" with the right push (e.g. big award show performance with Elton) could be the biggest hit. "Rain on Me" was the right single to release before the album.

Alice is the best thing on there for me, though I fear it would go the way of Marry The Night as a single. Probably best left as a strong opening album track.

Free Woman is likely the best option.

Hard to know if she'll actually get another hit out of this - we all know why "Rain on Me" was and it's just a question of whether goodwill/momentum can keep that going for at least one more song.

3rd - Free Woman
4th - 1000 Doves
5th - Sine
6th - Babylon
7th - Chromatica I, II & III Megamix

Free Woman is a bit LIMP.

I vote for Replay, because it’s a certified bop and the best song on the whole album. I actually really like the album, but I can’t really see any of the remaining songs being hits.

Babylon NEEDS to have a video and it HAS to be the gayest, most soft-filtered, gospel-on-Chromatica early '90s shit EVER

Free Woman is a bit LIMP.

I vote for Replay, because it’s a certified bop and the best song on the whole album. I actually really like the album, but I can’t really see any of the remaining songs being hits.

Replay sounds like an obvious choice to me. I’m surprised I see it more often among the worst songs on the album.

So I had my first listen this morning and it has to be Free Woman

When the Elton song come on I was expecting a 'You & I spectacular' - its a mess, does it grow? I preferred the song Doves that came after. All subject to change

So I had my first listen this morning and it has to be Free Woman

When the Elton song come on I was expecting a 'You & I spectacular' - its a mess, does it grow? I preferred the song Doves that came after. All subject to change
Yes, Sine from above is my favourite after RAIN. ON. ME.

Lol at the Replay suggestions. Just no. Free Woman or Alice is what I want. Sour Candy is probably a good choice because of BLACKPINK but it’s such a basic bitch.

Lol at the Replay suggestions. Just no. Free Woman or Alice is what I want. Sour Candy is probably a good choice because of BLACKPINK but it’s such a basic bitch.
The idea that Alice is a single but Replay is not is pure gay fan fic.

Replay is one of the better songs on this but a single it is not. Perhaps Alice isn’t either but WHAT IS? This thing is not exactly packed with them even though that seems to have been the point of the album.

Sometimes I'm not sure what you're listening to. There's a reason Alice is the album opener and Replay is towards the end. I LOVE Replay, but Alice is definitely the more 'obvious' single.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom