What tech and gadgets do you use?

My understanding is that if you have your heating on relatively low all the time, it's more cost efficient than getting home and whacking it up high, so it may work out OK if you're home all the time. Then again, I'm HARDLY an expert.

This is pretty much fundamentally wrong. Get a thermostat and draw the energy when you need it.

Yes.:what:

you could just imagine someone pitching it at Dragons Den and being laughed out the building

It's a sort of flexible heating element thing. I don't like them because you can feel it when you lie on it, and I can be quite Princess and the Pea when it comes to my bedclothes.

I don’t get it either, it sounds like magic. What raw material does it use? And how big are these things?

Can you print clothes?!
Ultrafuse-PLA-Green-160219008535.png

You buy the plastic filament in reels. it feeds into the printer, gets hot so it melts and gets squished out
There's different types for different things. like you can print rubbery phone cases with one sort and plastic guttering brackets or plastic car parts with a different type of filament.

you cant print clothes. :(

With this working from home malarkey possibly lasting until Winter, I’ve been pre-stressing about the possibility of increased heating bills at the end of the year.

Considering buying this foot warmer/massager to use at my desk:

Amazon product ASIN B07SG4VBTY
Might be good to get a decent price for it in the middle of August.

It's cold enough now so I've just ordered it :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom