What was this show called?

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
This is a thread for when you need help identifying TV shows.

For example:

A CITV show from the early or mid 90s I think which was a kids' spy/adventure series. I think they were all on holiday, or at least it was a very sunny setting. Every episode they would solve a mystery of SOME SORT.

It's been bothering me for a while. Anyone?

Queens Nose

Round The Twist

Demon Headmaster

NO? I'm out :(

Thanks babes, but no. It wasn't one of the big ones. Probably didn't last longer than a series or two. I think they were in some kind of Caribbean setting...

Was it called Runaway Bay? I remember something set in the Caribbean with that name, everyone wearing shit pastel t-shirts and a couple of them sporting really shoddy American accents.

Reactions: dUb
Was it called Runaway Bay? I remember something set in the Caribbean with that name, everyone wearing shit pastel t-shirts and a couple of them sporting really shoddy American accents.
Omg YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :disco: thank you so much

The theme tune was used recently I think in a Sainsbury's advert. Shows that our generation is finally in control of these sorts of decisions :star:
Yes our generations nostalgia is in FULL SWING.

I do find 90s nostalgia so depressing.

What is the show where there is a yellow family including a fat dad and a mum will big hair?

All-American Girl? :D

Only one season every was made, and I have it on DVD, it was shit but had its funny moments. But the world wasn’t ready for a sitcom like that in the mid 90s. Of course we have Fresh off The Boat now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom