What WEDNESDAY is it?

Lucille

The President of ASS
Morning, I think my friend is trying to cancel our plans today, however out of 5 messages not one has made a LICK OF SENSE. I'm presuming she's been up doing coke all night as that's the only time she messages me at 8am.

Mericat

Resting glitch face
Didn't you all know that porridge is the breakfast of Kings? Especially with prunes.

Kate

she's for the streets BITCH
Urgh my work laptop insisted on doing an update yesterday and now I can't access the main system I need for work :):)

Kate

can I have a new helpdesk person please, this one is doing fuck all

Ag

User
Fucking toaster broke. Fused the whole kitchen yesterday. That's £30 I couldn't be arsed to spend, but will hopefully show up on the Moopy Amazon funds.

Kate

oooh he’s finally come onto TeamViewer. Now gone quiet again

Jark

we did it for fun, we did it for free
I'm quite GLUM on this tuesday-adjacent wednesday. told my straight best friend we can't move in together as planned in 3 weeks because I have feelings for him and it'll be too difficult. so it's all a bit MESSY!

living up to my REPUTATION.mp3 as a messy queen!

Kate

Oh I’ve been rerouted. With low priority. Even after I told him I can’t fucking work. :manson: WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE

RJN

User
I'm quite GLUM on this tuesday-adjacent wednesday. told my straight best friend we can't move in together as planned in 3 weeks because I have feelings for him and it'll be too difficult. so it's all a bit MESSY!

living up to my REPUTATION.mp3 as a messy queen!

That is hard but imagine how horrible it would be if you lived together and had to see him bring home girls!

Jark

we did it for fun, we did it for free
That is hard but imagine how horrible it would be if you lived together and had to see him bring home girls!
well quite!

I mean he's not much of a lethario and he's basically just desperate to get the first girlfriend who'll have him, but it was likely to happen at some point!

• Haha
Reactions: RJN

Ag

User
I've done SO MUCH HOUSEWORK, been out for a walk and now I'm about to cook.

I'm a fucking PERFECT HOUSE HUSBAND.

Barnacle

Climb on through my window.
OK I can't stand it any longer, what does "fuck my drag" or "fuck X's drag" mean PLEASE
tenor.gif
tumblr_p3wsyrpZBw1rwdw1wo2_500.gifv

source.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom