What WEDNESDAY is it?

Teaching the straights is just too much sometimes

I love your childlike quality, haha

Yazoo chocolate milk is cheaper than Lactofree. Although it did start when I was in my early teens and used to have Frosties and chocolate milk. The only cereal I have milk-milk on is Weetabix, I love it but it doesn't love me so it's a rare treat.

It is kind of WEIRD how some of us manoeuvre around Moopy and take no interest in any of the SHITE that is posted.
schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

We all know those on Moopy who deny themselves Eurovision are MISSING OUT!

I know we hark on about it, but for GOOD REASON.

I will almost certainly watch the final! But the MONTHS of national finals with hundreds of mediocre songs is NOT FOR ME.

I will almost certainly watch the final! But the MONTHS of national finals with hundreds of mediocre songs is NOT FOR ME.

Yes! I started watching the finals around 3 years ago? all due to Moopy and must say I absolutely LOVED IT, but I really couldn’t go through watching each countries selection process. How TIME CONSUMING for starters...

I am also the girl that watches Love Island religiously so take of that what you will.

Oh this is me. I quite enjoy Eurovision, but the idea of watching all the national selections, or even the semi-finals does not appeal. I want there to be an element of surprise while I'm watching it, otherwise I think I'd find it quite a DULL hour or two of television.

Oh, I don't bother with that either! I just like to know the songs before we head into the Semi-Finals. I'd like to say I'm blissfully unaware of the endless national final chat, but I'm not. :D:zombie:

Last edited:
Reactions: RJN
I’ve never watched eurovison, thought I might watch it this year, and then my completionist nature took over

I wonder what colour trousers Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys likes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom