Whatever happened to Natasha Bedingfield?

U

untitled

Anyone?

I know she found a bit of success in America but I stumbled across her debut album yesterday whilst navigating through some of my old CD's in the loft. I thought it was a brilliant debut and it was a staple to my CD player throughout 2004-5.

Not sure but I reckon Sheena could help you out there. He's her #1 fan after all.

Well, hopefully someone can. I did a bit of research and she released a song for some disney film this year but hasn't had a single hit here since 2007. In the pop world that's a pretty long time to be AWOL.

She morphed into Joan Rivers and died after throat surgery, all very sad :(

She's having babies...it's serious, like crazy. They're springing up like daisies :(

Reactions: VoR
I read a disturbing article a few months ago about her readying a new album with Dr Luke amongst others.

She's been influencing Ariana Grande to record hip-hop apparently.

She's been secretly moonlighting as songwriter Sia known for GLOBAL #1 hits such as Pretty Hurts, Diamonds and Sexercize

I told someone I was into female singer-songwritery types recently, meaning Kate Bush, Fiona Apple and their ilk, and they said they really liked Natasha Bedingfield :(

You should have spat in his face.

I read she was distraught at the fact someone stole her roller skates this past June, poor thing hasn't recovered since then.

She has finally given into her desires and is in a sexual relationship with Daniel.

Reactions: VoR
If I don't get a #1 from her by the end of year I'm going to fucking sue her.

Doing a Kmart Tour. You get two free copies of her 23 track album with every ticket.

Currently competing on the latest season of The Masked Singer USA

She's already lasted longer than Toni Braxton, who rather humiliatingly went out in WEEK ONE. :basil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom