What's in Enya's handbag?

uk23pbuc---gbp5-the-police-bu-colour-coin-reverse-edge-1500x1500-f3a2c67.jpg

A limited edition Police coin or similar, with booklet :D

This random hoodie from Penneys (Primark) that I've seen twice :grin:
991071800505_05

because '1985 concept studio' kind of reminded her of the early recording studio days ๐ŸŽผ and the baggy tops she used to wear in the early 80s, see this :)

And a knock-off version of her beret of course :D
Wool Beret

Christmas cards ๐Ÿ˜Š
e36f2400adbda8cc7e86dca02ff5eac4.png
(Another picture from 2011; I just found out that CozyCot were a popular East Asian-based shopping forum, for women, by women.)
:enya:

Last edited:
An umbrella โ€“until it gets soaked, of course
โ˜”
ZxmfXTqafauHXur0xWp1--1--x6xh7.jpg

Above: March 2007
Below: December 2011
JopRgt9.jpg

:enya: ๐Ÿ‘œโ˜‚๏ธ

A box of mince pies

(I usually have some in November, not had any this 'season' yet, haha.)

Last edited:
A signed Christmas tree ornament ๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽ„
I should find it again; sure there's a photo of a signed Christmas bauble by Enya somewhere โœจ๏ธ

Enya's exclusive Christmas ornaments are in her handbag, so that none of the staff taking down the tree pinch them without permission :laugh:

Those handy sachets of powdered hot drinks, like Ovaltine, Milo, and Horlicks ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿซ–โ˜•๏ธ

A small container bottle of cumin from the 1980s :D

Enya: "at the time I was reading Malory Towers and all the boarding school books, and I just thought it was going to be all midnight feasts โ€” I was over the moon.โ€
1968 edition of course ๐ŸŽจ
s-l1600.jpg

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ“–

No, but I'd have read them if the 2000s versions didn't have such unappealing illustrations :eyes:
Slightly unrelated, Nick Sharratt illustrations made at least half of the Jacqueline Wilson books more interesting to read. I stuck to the under 12s books from her, but didn't read The Story of Tracy Beaker (but watched fragments of the TV shows).
Enid Blyton books I've read were more ones from The Fabulous Five, and The Secret Seven. :grin:

Some little 'Happy International Women's Day' token from a stranger, which made her smile. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

Mother's Day (Mothering Sunday) card and gift for her mum ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’
(Flower bouquet is carried in hand, not stuffed in a handbag ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’)

A Vitamin C doll, which she is planning to reroot and design a new costume for ๐Ÿค—

A betting slip for the race at Cheltenham today, where Echoes In Rain is racing ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿผ

Update: she didn't win this time, but it's fine, dear horses. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿดโ™ก

Last edited:
All the new red (and blue and gold) noses (and the first edition from 1988) :grin:
Red Nose Day 2024: When is it and what's happening for Comic Relief? - BBC  Newsround

I completely forgot Red Nose Day is today ๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom