Where will the UK finish this Saturday?

WILL R SAM WIN?

• Total voters
He’s #89 on Apple Music today. Given he will likely finish the week top 3/5 in sales (albeit they mean bugger all, but still somewhere around 1,500), with a few days in the Apple top 100 he might scrape into the very bottom of the chart this week. That would surely be a success so far given the contest isn’t until next (chart) week.

He´s also started appearing on a few other Apple music charts.

19 Lithuania
29 Malta
56 Serbia
89 UK
96 Finland

Not bad considering we´re still 3 days out from the final and his "big 5 clip" won´t be shown until tomorrows semi.

If he's appeared on the Apple Music top 100, I suspect we'll finally see him on the Spotify top 200 tomorrow...

If he's appeared on the Apple Music top 100, I suspect we'll finally see him on the Spotify top 200 tomorrow...

He can’t be far off, he did about 115k yesterday on Spotify. That will be across Europe, but the fact it only takes 50k or so to make the top 200 in the UK then I’d imagine he should be very close.

Spotify has updated, looks like he did about 150K yesterday!

Well if Pingu thinks it’s good then FUCK ME we’re going to SMASH IT!

Sorry but I do still think this is missing the top ten, and that there’s every chance of it falling anywhere within the scope of that prediction.

I was briefly tricked by my friend crying when he saw the rehearsal for the first time yesterday but it turns out he had mixed his meds up. False alarm.

Sorry but I do still think this is missing the top ten, and that there’s every chance of it falling anywhere within the scope of that prediction.

I was briefly tricked by my friend crying when he saw the rehearsal for the first time yesterday but it turns out he had mixed his meds up. False alarm.
lDPvHqGFIfpD.gif

:Icesiseyes:

Stop trolling us, WITCH!

:nononono:

I'm.just going through some old Eurovision classics and I realised our third most recent top 10 was Precious!

I'm.just going through some old Eurovision classics and I realised our third most recent top 10 was Precious!
Precious were 12th, it’s Imaani! (Granted it was only the year before)

After seeing all the performances I think daring to dream isn't totally unrealistic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom