Which Madonna era reflects your life right now?

Which Madonna era is more reflective of where you are in your life at the moment?

• 1984-1985: fun, carefree, in love and on top of the world. What could possibly go wrong?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1989-1991: on top of the world (again - but on my own terms). What could possibly go wrong? (again)

• 2008: Fifty and divorced. And still sexual. And fuck you if you can't deal with it.

• 2018-2022: Time to reflect back on my life and start looking inward and define my story.

• Total voters
@Soldi each weekend apparently

1642953004279.png

I'm going with pre-1983 out of hope that its all up (and then down and then up and then down and then up etc) from here on out

Mid life crisis, it’s been a while since my last success but I’m stil l getting laid and a few want to date me so I’m yet to spread my legs desperately like in the Hard Candy cover.

In a couple of months I’ll proclaim that my sugar raw. :(

Definitely American Life

Everything’s a bit of a mess, I hate the government and my accent’s gone a bit wonky after moving cities, but I’m owning it and I know that a big comeback is just around the corner :disco:

The number of American Life queens in here and yet it was slated at release. Ugh ahead of her time queen as always.

Madonna in 2003: Awww fuck it!

Gays in 2003 be like omgeerrrrhdddd no ewwwww

Gays in 2022 be like OMG YASS QUEEN ME TOO!!

i was obsessed with skin back in the day - that outro! swim on the other hand was probably my least favourite which is not saying a lot cause all of it was so good - ray of light was such a fantastic album.

think of it, it's been a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom