Which of Melfest 2021's fallen heroes do you like?

MULTIPLE CHOICE // FLERA VAL

• Total voters

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Let's pay tribute to our 5ths, 6ths and 7ths x x x never forget x i wanna run to u

Pick all the ones you like! :emoji_handshake:

Horizon was SUCH a grower
It’s my most listened to song of the competition this year

Reactions: dUb
The Goddess of Success first and foremost, but One Touch, Horizon and 90-talet too.

One Touch really is one of the discoveries of the season

Reactions: dUb
Aside from the obvious ones, I really encourage you all to go back and listen to Fingertips. It’s gorgeous.

Aside from the obvious ones, I really encourage you all to go back and listen to Fingertips. It’s gorgeous.
Just you and me on this one apparently :(

Reactions: VoR
Jessica aside Sweden have been making the correct choices so far, so there’s not much I’ve been listening to out of the eliminated songs. Kadiatou is really good in the studio, but obviously the live perf left a lot to be desired.

Reactions: Hak
I'll be interested to see how close Jessica got to AC. She really would have elevated last night's proceedings.

Tess I fear was always a locked on 5th placer.

Horizon was a mess on stage, I wonder who's idea it was to cram her blossoms into a 3 sizes too small turtle colored top. And then to have the excellent dancers demoted to usher duties... having them wave the curtains sticking out from her underside while Jessan just stands there trapped for 3 minutes. Ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom