Which Queen should win Season 15?

My choice of winner is...

• Mistress Isabelle Brooks

• Sasha Colby

• Anetra

• Luxx Noir London

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sasha should and will, but hopefully Anetra wins All Stars not too soon

Sasha Colby absolutely should win. I feel like with Sasha Velour in s9, it then leaves the door open for the three runners-up to go on and win AllStars - as with Shea, Trinity, and we all know Peppermint is going to win an AllStars once she finally accepts an invitation onto one.

Sasha Colby should not be forced to endure an AllStars season, only an All Winners season.

As if.

Sasha was preordained from the start. A favorable edit that even had fellow contestants showering her with praises every episode. Pas mal but quite boring and her entitlement was rubbing me the wrong way throughout. Did we even get to see how bad she did in snatch game?
What has she done that has seemed entitled?

Sasha doesn’t come across as entitled, not more than any of the previous ‘preordained winners’ we’ve had.

I like Luxx and think she's probably been the most consistent after Sasha. She talks herself up a lot but bar the makeover I can't remember a time when she hasn't done at least well.

It's a strong top four and a strong season.

I think Luxx is terrific, she just obviously isn't the winner in this group of four. I'd take all four over all of last year's final bar Willow, that's for sure.

Reactions: COB
Is there a more obnoxious queen alive than Loosey LaDuca? God save us from queens whose sole personality trait is "OMG I'M SO TALENTED WHY HAVEN'T I WON EVERY CHALLENGE"

I found Mistress and Luxx a lot more obnoxious.

The way Loosey behaves is what I do everytime I play a game and lose. :D (in case anyone hasn’t noticed yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom