Which vinyls are you getting?

Suedey

C'est SEX.
Thus far I've gone for Butterfly and Emancipation both on standard vinyl...

dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
Just Butterfly for me so far, and I have Caution from the original release. Daydream is a must. Not sure beyond that. I do like the look of those burnt orange Elusive Chanteuse vinyls...

Suedey

C'est SEX.
Oh yeah I also have Caution original though I would have quite liked the pink variant with the alternate (much better) cover.

Suedey

C'est SEX.
The Butterfly sound quality is pretty great. Amazing pressing.

Sheena

Hang on to your chair, dearie...
I want them all but haven’t bitten for any yet. Because I only REALLY want them up to Butterly + Mimi but know the completist in me will go for all of them.

Baby it’s ALL OR NOTHING NOW!

I got the first album a few weeks ago, and the others have started to arrive. I got Emotions yesterday and Rainbow today. MTV Unplugged, Music Box and Daydream are due to arrive tomorrow. Emancipation later in the month. I've not ordered any of the others yet..

Suedey

C'est SEX.
I want them all but haven’t bitten for any yet. Because I only REALLY want them up to Butterly + Mimi but know the completist in me will go for all of them.

Baby it’s ALL OR NOTHING NOW!
I'm being surprisingly restrained AT THE MOMENT...

Suedey

C'est SEX.
I really want Daydream next but I'll wait until it's hovering around the £17 mark before I commit..

SDF

We're all Angles in Chainz
I have the original Caution, and the one with the different cover (which is lush).

I also have the picture disc of Butterfly and the red vinyl of Merry Christmas.

And I’ve ordered the coloured vinyls of Mimi, Memoirs, Charmbracelet and E=MC2

My Emancipation of Mimi vinyl arrived today. It's really GORGE!

That's everything now. All my other vinyls have arrived. I didn't order Charmbracelet, Memoirs or E=MC2 yet though. I'm confused what the story is with those.

Jark

we did it for fun, we did it for free
that's annoying - I got an email to say the release date has changed to 18th Dec :evil:

that's what I get for not ordering from her store I SUPPOSE

Whatevar

OH LORD THEY DO TRY
I ordered Merry Christmas II You and the debut album. Already have Butterfly and Merry Christmas. Had Caution too but it kept skipping so sent it back.

that's annoying - I got an email to say the release date has changed to 18th Dec :evil:

that's what I get for not ordering from her store I SUPPOSE

It's weird. I ordered from Amazon(*spit*) and it arrived today, yet HMV is reporting the 18th December release date also. My local record store received it on Friday too though. I don't know what's going on.

Beryl

Boy stop, step awaaaaay.
My first batch of vinyls has arrived! All the standard versions + Emancipation clear vinyl :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom