Which vinyls are you getting?

Just Butterfly for me so far, and I have Caution from the original release. Daydream is a must. Not sure beyond that. I do like the look of those burnt orange Elusive Chanteuse vinyls...

Oh yeah I also have Caution original though I would have quite liked the pink variant with the alternate (much better) cover.

I want them all but haven’t bitten for any yet. Because I only REALLY want them up to Butterly + Mimi but know the completist in me will go for all of them.

Baby it’s ALL OR NOTHING NOW!

I got the first album a few weeks ago, and the others have started to arrive. I got Emotions yesterday and Rainbow today. MTV Unplugged, Music Box and Daydream are due to arrive tomorrow. Emancipation later in the month. I've not ordered any of the others yet..

I want them all but haven’t bitten for any yet. Because I only REALLY want them up to Butterly + Mimi but know the completist in me will go for all of them.

Baby it’s ALL OR NOTHING NOW!
I'm being surprisingly restrained AT THE MOMENT...

I really want Daydream next but I'll wait until it's hovering around the £17 mark before I commit..

I have the original Caution, and the one with the different cover (which is lush).

I also have the picture disc of Butterfly and the red vinyl of Merry Christmas.

And I’ve ordered the coloured vinyls of Mimi, Memoirs, Charmbracelet and E=MC2

My Emancipation of Mimi vinyl arrived today. It's really GORGE!

That's everything now. All my other vinyls have arrived. I didn't order Charmbracelet, Memoirs or E=MC2 yet though. I'm confused what the story is with those.

that's annoying - I got an email to say the release date has changed to 18th Dec :evil:

that's what I get for not ordering from her store I SUPPOSE

I ordered Merry Christmas II You and the debut album. Already have Butterfly and Merry Christmas. Had Caution too but it kept skipping so sent it back.

that's annoying - I got an email to say the release date has changed to 18th Dec :evil:

that's what I get for not ordering from her store I SUPPOSE

It's weird. I ordered from Amazon(*spit*) and it arrived today, yet HMV is reporting the 18th December release date also. My local record store received it on Friday too though. I don't know what's going on.

My first batch of vinyls has arrived! All the standard versions + Emancipation clear vinyl :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom