Whistle Down the Thursday

I drive everywhere back home and it’d be a pain to bike anywhere, and I just walk everywhere in Manchester so it feels a bit pointless learning now.

I drive everywhere back home and it’d be a pain to bike anywhere, and I just walk everywhere in Manchester so it feels a bit pointless learning now.

I can ride a bike but don’t think I have been on one for about 10 years.

I wonder if it would be harder to learn now?
I’d have thought it’d be fairly easy to pick up? It just wouldn’t be a good look for a near 20 year old to go ARSE OVER TIT when they can’t keep their balance :D

I’d have thought it’d be fairly easy to pick up? It just wouldn’t be a good look for a near 20 year old to go ARSE OVER TIT when they can’t keep their balance :D
depends on your balance doesn't it?

go find a meadow and let loose.

I always want to do improver swimming lessons but get self conscious.

I can do a couple of lengths max and then need to stop. the sea is fine, but I tried jumping into a river in Cambodia from a boat and it was awful and scary and made me realise that I really should get better at it.

I also need to improve my swimming. I thought I was ok since I could carry myself in a pool but I went into a wave machine in Spain and very nearly drowned.

Neither would stabilisers :tongueout:

I had a traumatic experience going downhill unable to stop age 7 and my dad doing FUCK ALL to help (probably because the hill wasn't really THAT bad and I was fine) but I remember the fear so well :(

I also never learned to ride a bike. It’s just unnatural.

Watch Star organise a bike ride for the dreaded moopmeet :evil:

I tried and failed to learn to ride a bike at 7 or so. Randomly tried again at 15 and did it first time. Haven't been on one since though

I do love a bike ride :disco: Although I'm not as fit as before, on our last holiday Mr Star was pulling one of those carts with both Kylie and Dannii inside while I was struggling just to cycle myself :(

I don’t believe this. I am in disbelief. Here’s you talking about bikes and mine has just been stolen. I’m so upset.

I don’t believe this. I am in disbelief. Here’s you talking about bikes and mine has just been stolen. I’m so upset.

Check the pic that Ron posted. Is that your bike?

Can I just clarify that I haven’t been attempting to steal bikes to ride down MEADOWS!

I love cycling. It's AWFUL in London though. Literally the only thing I miss about the PROVINCES. Well that and the NOT INSANE house prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom