Who are the Big Pop Girls in 2019?

Not everyone is subscribed to streaming services.

Personally I’m not actively looking for any new music unless it’s new releases by already established artists that I historically like, but I do generally follow what’s happening in pop culture. Films and theatre more than anything, but while I’ve never seen Game of Thrones for instance, it’s so inescapable to the point that I have a passing knowledge of what it is and why it is so popular. Not so with a lot of music acts.
Wilful ignorance is so unappealing in an individual.

Darling, you had to google Michael Rice during Eurovision week, it's not like if you don't have your own bubble. :side-eye:

Sorry, hang on - are you seriously telling me The Charts are "a bubble" but the Eurovision Song Contest truly represents what's happening in the big, wide world of music? :D :D :D

I'm not in charge, I just did it once, miraculously without fucking it up, don't tempt fate. :shock:

You done it LAST, and you done it WELL. If you created a new round I can guarantee you would get a good turn out. Go on love, for Moopy’s sake.

You done it LAST, and you done it WELL. If you created a new round I can guarantee you would get a good turn out. Go on love, for Moopy’s sake.
It doesn't work like that, it takes time to come up with (good) questions. I might give it a go eventually, but I would have to think and prepare it.

It doesn't work like that, it takes time to come up with (good) questions. I might give it a go eventually, but I would have to think and prepare it.

I’m down for whenever Alla babe.

The questions were a piece of PISS.

Compiling the responses was a fucking NIGHTMARE.

The questions were a piece of PISS.
I don't think it's that easy, you can't ask (many) questions with very obvious answers, or too many possible answers, or just boring stuff. But if anyone sends me a list of good questions, we'll play.

I confess after doing FF I had a notepad in the laptop to write down any good question for a forthcoming season. I know I wasn't actively thinking about it, but I only had 3 or 4 questions. :shock:

I love how this thread turned into another "sorry hun I don't listen to the charts cause I'm so cool" kinda chat

Yes, who are the big pop girls of 2019?

https://mobile.twitter.com/musicnewsfact?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1163852704042475521&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#1163852704042475521

Beautiful Trauma tour only behind Sticky & Sweet among women.

And J.Lo raking it in as well. This is why younger artists coming up in the streaming era will probably never be rich or powerful enough to make music for 15 years and become proper household names - all the money is in touring, I wonder how much of that Live Nation or whoever's promoting the tour gets of that 400m

What an awful thread. So many people in here sounding like my parents 25 years ago - except not my parents, because they still go to gigs, but you know what I mean...

I'm not a huge Billie Eilish fan, though Bad Guy is excellent, but WTAF at people proudly professing not to have heard of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom