who are your favourite actresses?

Of people that haven't been mentioned I love Sissy Spacek and Rachel Weisz.

But Meryl is absolute perfection to me. More versatile than anyone else by a country mile in my opinion. I know it's an easy thing to say, but I genuinely believe it.

Oh I would also just add that I bloody love Cher in EVERY film I've seen her in. What a presence.

Of people that haven't been mentioned I love Sissy Spacek and Rachel Weisz.

But Meryl is absolute perfection to me. More versatile than anyone else by a country mile in my opinion. I know it's an easy thing to say, but I genuinely believe it.

spacek was extraoridnary in that episode of castle rock. the whole episode was just wonderfully done really and it made her performance even more powerful. meryl is great obviously but i haven't really been excited by anything she's done in a long time. i love close too but she was much better than her last movies i've seen.

Wow, okay. Well, thank you too.

That being said I'm really not here for this sort of thing in 2019. Maybe I should just take a break from Moopy for a while.

I offered an opinion and clearly you all disagree, that's fine. And yes I probably could have phrased it better and was probably a bit too harsh but I just don't rate her - that's all.
Don't be silly. It was all said in jest.

I forgot to mention Parker Posey. Her one of a kind oddball charisma gives me life. One of the few actors I'll sit through an otherwise terrible movie just to absorb her in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom