Who do you want to win All Stars 6?

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kylie’s run has been solid but not phenomenal (LOOKS ASIDE) but she has a lot of momentum, and I hope she finally breaks through and knocks it out of the park in the final episode.

I think I'd be contented yet mildly underwhelmed by all of them.

Eureka or Ra’jah. I think it’ll be Ginger.

It feels a bit like AS5 when we had a really exciting outsider in Monique but it felt predestined by this point that Trinity would win.

See Ra'jah and Ginger. :(

Now that TKB is gone, I’d love a Rajah or maybe even Kylie win, but Ginger makes most sense.

I don't get the Ginger hate. She's the best all round entertainer and she's always been very funny since her original run.

Will be pretty happy with any of them to be honest. They've all been quite a joy to watch. Kylie is the weak link for me but even her I'd be okay with as she's so lovely.

I'd also be happy with any of them! If we're talking about sheer volume of entertainment provided across the entire season (including runways, challenges, talking heads and everything else) then Ra'Jah probably just clinches it for me.

I like all of them but don't love any of them. I voted Ginger at this point though it's close between her and Ra'jah for me.

Roger all the way for me

Ginger would be the Shea win, like… ok sure, did we need to do All Stars?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom