Who from 2021 do YOU: Hope to see / Think will be back in Mello?

Who do you hope to see or think will be back?

• Total voters

Hak

User
As stated above.

Will Kadiatou ever recover from this??

Who will die first? Eva or Ewa?

Can Charlotte retire with grace (and youth)???

Please discuss!

Last edited:
I would love to see Clara come back and win

Kadiatou definitely needs to come back and redeem herself after *that*.

I'd love to see Clara and Patrik back soon, too.

And Tess, if they'll give her another shot.

I really hope to see Clara back as long as she stays true to herself and doesn't now sell-out to get that win.

I think Klara is a certainty for a third go after how much better a result she achieved this year - maybe not 2022, but 2023.

Clara's success feels so specific, I'm not sure how she could recreate it. Might be a bit of a Caroline Af Ugglas scenario.

Klara will definitely be back before long. I reckon Danny might make a proper go of it too.

After Frida Green took that dud of a song as far as she did, she deserves a second go with something better too.

I'm with @VoR here, I guess. I'd like Clara to stay away for a while, honestly. This has felt like a gorgeous lightning-in-a-bottle moment, I struggle to see how she could replicate or even come close. Caroline has tried, I'd say even Nanne has (Jag Maste Kyssa Dig coming after Hall Om Mig) and it's always felt like a bit of a letdown.

With the STATS being released it doesn’t feel too far-fetched to see Tess and Jessica back for a 17th*/9th time. Maybe as part of a supergroup?

Last edited:
I'm with @VoR here, I guess. I'd like Clara to stay away for a while, honestly. This has felt like a gorgeous lightning-in-a-bottle moment, I struggle to see how she could replicate or even come close. Caroline has tried, I'd say even Nanne has (Jag Maste Kyssa Dig coming after Hall Om Mig) and it's always felt like a bit of a letdown.

I would love to hear an album from her mostly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom