Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Azerbaijan

• The Netherlands

• Sweden

• Total voters
Yeah but what potential new poster would sign up if they can’t see anything?? :D

It's simply an excuse to force lurkers to log in. And if we're locked on Eurovision nights they will.

I seriously doubt it's the night to get fresh meat, although it might be helpful promo.

I say lockdown.

What if they don’t even want to post? So just new members? For what?
I mean it's a fairly big WHAT IF here, but also this is all pitched against the only upside being 'guest views' and this has been done so many times before that we know plenty of people aren't so FLIGHTY that they see a registration form and just strop off.

I just don’t know what we are offering that people seeing us for the first time will want this sign up for, given they can’t see anything.

I mean it’s a lovely banner but what else? I hope someone doesn’t waste their time doing Twitter promo if the gates are locked

i saw the phrase “if we are hot on permitting registrations”, is that MANUAL?? And who’s doing that on Eurovision night?

The sensible solution is to allow guests a certain number of pages or posts and THEN to pop up the registration/log in form. Not sure if that's possible though and I would not want to spring it on the Mod/Admin team last minute.

The hard login from the get-go will only get you posts from lurking users - maybe. But hey, depends on what you want to go for, I guess.

The sensible solution is to allow guests a certain number of pages or posts and THEN to pop up the registration/log in form. Not sure if that's possible though and I would not want to spring it on the Mod/Admin team last minute.

The hard login from the get-go will only get you posts from lurking users - maybe. But hey, depends on what you want to go for, I guess.
I presumed this entire thing was just a lark to get Zu Klara back :D

I just don’t know what we are offering that people seeing us for the first time will want this sign up for, given they can’t see anything.

I mean it’s a lovely banner but what else? I hope someone doesn’t waste their time doing Twitter promo if the gates are locked

i saw the phrase “if we are hot on permitting registrations”, is that MANUAL?? And who’s doing that on Eurovision night?

Indie giving up an evening of his holiday to give ElDiablo666, FloRida4Ever and TheAlbanianGoose access to Moopy :(

I presumed this entire thing was just a lark to get Zu Klara back :D

Oh, don't worry, if all else fails, I'll just claim the new MARUV album has leaked and it contains a HELENE FISCHER collab. That will LURE HER BACK IN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom