Who is WINNING this year?

WHOMST

• Total voters
Beyond these two obviously evenly matched frontrunners, two undeclared countries I have my eye on are Armenia and Switzerland.

If the rumours are true, Armenia could be on the verge of finally sending the kind of diaspora-motivating ethnic banger they’ve inexplicably been witholding from us for years.

Switzerland - I may be totally off the mark, but they’ve been on a good trajectory of late, seem to have a good team and the resources required to pull it all together. There are a few rumours going round that something really impressive was in the mix during the submission phase, so we’ll see.

*Piero & The Music Stars comeback announced tomorrow*

AGHAST at the description of Switzerland as "on a good trajectory of late"!!!!

I mean the quality has varied but they’re on a four year run of qualifiers including two top 5s (and a jury winner!)

Considering where they were at in the late 2010s it’s quite an impressive turnaround!

I can JUST about afford a week away in Malmö so I’d like Switzerland NOT to win please :)

I’m also cautiously optimistic about the prospect of a Danny L Harle penned banger for the UK.

Need to see her face when she wins the whole thing.

IMG_5273.jpeg

These are both very good, but also neither really sound like a winner. Are they really the only stand outs so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom