Who is your favourite radio presenter?

ZenGiraffe

There's nothing grey about my gardens.
I think I would say Scott Mills. Most of features are quite fun, and he is clearly actually good at the skill of being on the radio, which is something a lot of people, especially the ones who get brought in from TV, just can't quite manage.

Also, welcome to the Podcasts and Radio forum! Let's hope it doesn't flop!

dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
I don’t listen to the radio in Ireland but when I lived in London I enjoyed Scott, Victoria Derbyshire and I loved Richard Bacon’s show too actually

in a CROSSOVER MOMENT with the podcast genre, I used to love Kermode & Mayo’s Film Review but haven’t been listening at all during COVID

the single worst person I have ever heard on the radio is Edith Bowman

Jark

we did it for fun, we did it for free
I love a bit of SARA COX.

Tisch

...SUGAR!
I haven't listened to the radio since lockdown as it was only ever something I used while commuting. I'm probably about to get hung drawn and quartered but Radio X was my breakfast show du choix, but it was much more music-led than DJ led. While I didn't mind Chr*s M*yles it was the team around him that really sold it to me. My opinion of him has changed since lockdown though. :)

I used to like Radio 2 but the Zoe Ball breakfast show was really poor. Too much focus on "funny" listener stories and kids singing. If I ever go back to commuting I'll give something like Radio 6 a go.

ZenGiraffe

There's nothing grey about my gardens.
I liked Chris Moyles during his Radio 1 breakfast days, but I tried with his Radio X stuff but it just wasn't working for me. What's happened through lockdown?

My big problem with Radio 2 (and Scott Mills on 5 Live) is children. I have no interest whatsoever in them when they contribute, and half the time I find them genuinely aggravating and have to turn it off. But this really isn't one of my most surprising opinions.

Tisch

...SUGAR!
I liked Chris Moyles during his Radio 1 breakfast days, but I tried with his Radio X stuff but it just wasn't working for me. What's happened through lockdown?
Nothing specific. Just I'm not listening to his show so all I'm seeing is the Facebook/Twitter updates which are so blatantly catered to lads/gammons/oasis fans I just can't. It's like all the bad bits of the show highlighted in one handy update without any of the humour I used to enjoy!

Kate

she's for the streets BITCH
Radcliffe & Maconie, now CRUELLY shifted to weekend mornings so I have to listen on catch up :(

COB

honk
I know he's probably seen as a bit naff but I love KEN BRUCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom