Who should win RPDR S13? (spoilers for Top 4 episode)

Who should win Drag Race 13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
1618051766808.png

I wanted to do a should/will double poll but wasn't able to make two polls.

Want: Symone
Think/suspect: Gottmik

But the lip sync for the crown could always throw things. Shea and Trinity seemed like the favourites in S9 and we ended up with Peppermint vs Sasha. This feels a lot more lop sided than that did though.

Mik is the obvious winner for me, and most likely to BE the Next Drag Superstar - at least in the sense of the YouTube/TikTok/Instagram make up world.

Love Symone, but bring her back for All Stars. She's clearly got more to give and grow.

The sudden popularity for Rosé BAFFLES me. They, and their drag do nothing for me. I'd much rather it was Denali (who seemed equally as talented/interchangeable) in the top 4 instead quite frankly. At least she had a bit more LIFE about her.

I still think they’ve banned stunts in the lip syncs to stop it skewing their planned results. I mean, they didn’t WANT a Peppermint vs Sasha finale.

Watching Gotmik in the last episode converted me. The ease in which he was bantering with Ru during the podcast was great and I’ve grown to really appreciate his drag.

Symone would also be a worthy winner and if it comes down to a lipsync she might clutch it.

I still think they’ve banned stunts in the lip syncs to stop it skewing their planned results. I mean, they didn’t WANT a Peppermint vs Sasha finale.
What? :D They practically ORDERED everyone in the Season 11 final to turn up with a stunt!

I haven't even been watching this season but it would also look VERY good for Ru to crown one of us transes given his rep in the community.

I prefer Symone but think Gottmik has got this one. The other two don’t stand a chance.

Well I'd still be here for Kandy winning as the equivalent of blocking the toilet and everything spilling over the edge as a result, but my heart lies with Symone whose highs are fascinator and shoulder pads above, or Gottmik's consistent momentum getting stronger almost every week. Rose being labelled almost too perfect recalls season 1 Shannel. She's Shannel #505 if that's the case. There's nothing new there - textbook stuff, all correct, but strangely lifeless.

I think the top 4 is very interesting, I'm sure production are happy with it.

Kandy - no way, she's done her job for production as a series antagonist (of sorts). SHE wants it as a fuck you to her haters, but she doesn't need it (or a boat)

Rose - no way, she doesn't have the storyline and she will be fine without it too. The fact that they are constantly calling her professional is a big red flag that she doesn't have the journey. In contrast to Kandy, Rose also knows she doesn't need the win (or a boat)

Symone - Definitely a Ru favourite, but she's cooled off a bit in recent episodes. Definitely showed the vulnerability, but I wonder if that might serve an All Stars season better than if she won now.

GottMik - Another Ru favourite, even if it's taken a while. Definitely feels like there's momentum behind her too. And... dare I say it, a trans winner would look good on production given everything in the past. That's not to detract from GottMik deserving a win too.

I mean it does seem like a 2-horse race between Mik & Symone, and I suspect Mik might get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom