Who will be the next Tory Prime Minister?

I think it'll be...

• Liz Truss

• Rishi Sunak

• Penny Mordaunt

• Priti Patel

• Sajid Javid

• Tom Tugendhat

• Matt Hancock

• Esther McVey

• Jeremy Hunt

• Michael Gove

• Nahim Zahawi

• Nadine Dorries

• Dominic Raab

• Theresa May

• OTHER (please state)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know it never ends up being the dark horse candidate, but in the name of devil's advocacy I've gone for Penny Mordaunt. she seems level headed and less divisive than somebody like Truss who's really only popular inside the party, and apparently there is some steam behind her.

but probably it will be Rishi. because someone who refuses to fund climate action in order to appease the climate sceptics/big industry is just what we need.

I know people think Liz Truss would be 'hilarious' but imagine the state of us if fucking Dorries become PM.
BOTH would incite an apocalypse. I think Liz would be even more out of her depth on the world stage though. or maybe not? it's hard to judge the potency of one turd against another.

Rishi Sunak or Jeremy Hunt if the former has been deemed tainted by association

Imagine the SHEER HORROR of a Patel premiership?! At least it’s UNLIKELY.

I think Sunak and Truss will destroy each other and Hunt will get it with the selling point of restoring the image of the party.

It makes me sick thinking about it though

No idea. Let’s face it Rishi probably makes the most electoral sense and polls by far the best. Mark Harper is my outside bet.

Last edited:
Sajid Javid stands a much better chance than he's being given at the minute. He offers the kind of clean start on this whole scandal that Jeremy Hunt does, while being far more likely to actually get elected in the first place.

The Tories need to be promoting this woman - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillian_Keegan Currently Minister for Care and Mental Health.

She's personable, doesn't dilly around questions, empathetic and doesn't talk to the public like they're idiots. Yes she's still a Tory etc. etc. but those at the top need to recognise a good thing when it slaps them around the face. Sajid Javid is a USELESS unconfident speaker which we really don't need from a Health Minister during a pandemic.

Oh I may as well throw MY HAT in the ring :D

Not sure they would care for my politics these days though.

The nodding dog from the Churchill insurance ads.

Why are none of these on the poll?

The Tories need to be promoting this woman - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillian_Keegan Currently Minister for Care and Mental Health.

She's personable, doesn't dilly around questions, empathetic and doesn't talk to the public like they're idiots. Yes she's still a Tory etc. etc. but those at the top need to recognise a good thing when it slaps them around the face. Sajid Javid is a USELESS unconfident speaker which we really don't need from a Health Minister during a pandemic.

Why would we want a competent Tory leader who might win them another term? They’ve done enough damage to the country since 2010.

Reactions: COB
Can we also consider who we be the worst?

There’s the low having fruit like Priti and JRM but imagine Therese Coffey…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom