Why THURSDAY is Problematic - A THREAD

Mr Sheena announced this morning he has an emergency assessment of a child in Southampton so has FINALLY FUCKED OFF OUT OF THE HOUSE.

Annoyingly, I had planned to work lots today. Now I can't be bothered. I've already cracked two out and am sat playing Aretha Franklin very loud and debating a third.

UGH!!!! Why is my schedule tomorrow starting at 8.30am in a place that takes me an hour to get to? Someone has fucked up and as usual I’m the only one who gets any shit for it.

Mr Sheena announced this morning he has an emergency assessment of a child in Southampton so has FINALLY FUCKED OFF OUT OF THE HOUSE.

Annoyingly, I had planned to work lots today. Now I can't be bothered. I've already cracked two out and am sat playing Aretha Franklin very loud and debating a third.

Ha, same vibes. Ms Ron's in the office, Ron Jr is away, I'm hot, hungry and horny and I've just opened my wallet and there's some ket in there asking to be done.

*fucks today right off*

Ha, same vibes. Ms Ron's in the office, Ron Jr is away, I'm hot, hungry and horny and I've just opened my wallet and there's some ket in there asking to be done.

*fucks today right off*

HA- I literally remembered about 10 minutes ago the half a bag of (VERY GOOD) coke left over from the weekend in my bedroom drawer. However, considering I'm taking my Mum out for dinner later, it's going to have to stay there!

HA- I literally remembered about 10 minutes ago the half a bag of (VERY GOOD) coke left over from the weekend in my bedroom drawer. However, considering I'm taking my Mum out for dinner later, it's going to have to stay there!

She gave you life and you won't even share a bag with her smh.

Just a small one wont hurt. Its not like cole can be a bit moreish

Just a small one wont hurt. Its not like cole can be a bit moreish

Dribbling mess with my pants round my ankles trying desperately to shoot to no avail and all by 3pm.

Hold on, remind me why I need the coke again…

I had a sandwich using both crust ends today, and it was luxurious.

That's about all i have to add.

I had a sandwich using both crust ends today, and it was luxurious.

That's about all i have to add.
That sounds like the worst sandwich ever.

My god it's hot in the shop today, and no one comes shopping when it's this hot so I'm sat here bored with no one to talk to. So I'm listening to Savage Garden.

Does anyone have @Sheena ’s number and if so can you text him and tell him I’ve just solicited him on Facebook messenger (which it turns out is still a thing) and I need a reply urgently!

Thanks ever so

I'm glad we can all agree Indie is a sandwich pervert.

Reactions: GNL
PXL_20220811_200613945.MP.jpg

Pub Quiz with @Dark Carnival !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom