Third time's a charm?

• She will enter the race and it may not be contingent on Biden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, please state!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jark

User
As her press tour rolls on, and Hillary smack talks everyone from the President to Zuckerberg to the presumably-evil Tulsi Gabbard, the speculation about her entering the democratic primary race seems to be growing louder by the week.

It would obviously be wildly divisive if she did enter, and I can only see it happening if Joe Biden loses more steam (he's still leading almost every nationwide poll) - but the question is not should she, it's will she?

Please vote and debate!

Who says this will be her last shot? :side-eye:

the signs suggest she will. she is clearly out of touch slash vain enough.
she won't win the nomination though and hopefully this time she'll fuck off for good.

Hate the bitch. Cut from the same cloth as Trump but will do it with a smile. And stupid celebrity obsessed democrats eat it all up.

She's definitely just as menacing to me. Just as slimy and corrupt. And the fact that she's far more intelligent than Trump, makes her even more of a worry. She knows the game inside out.

But I mean this is like comparing a piece of shit with another piece of shit.

As much as I think she was DONE WRONG, I think running somebody who half the country has firmly decided is toxic is not a good way to win swing voters.

She's definitely just as menacing to me. Just as slimy and corrupt. And the fact that she's far more intelligent than Trump, makes her even more of a worry. She knows the game inside out.

But I mean this is like comparing a piece of shit with another piece of shit.

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read on here.

Sorry, but I just don't buy any of the bullshit she's peddled. The only defense I ever hear is "But she's so qualified!". Except she's still an awful person and she's still corrupt and some of the things other politicians are crucified for she's still guilty of herself. I won't overlook those things, the same way I won't overlook them for anyone else.

If you can, then that's your decision.

Don't worry, she's ruled herself out:
y8myj6grxww31.png

:basil:

Pretty fucking rich of her to be preaching about picking someone who "can win" when she could've done that LAST ELECTION instead of cheating him out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom