Wordle (and friends)

GNL

It's pronounced Ginnél
A fun daily word game which I feel some moopers would enjoy:

Share your scores 🟩

I'm on 50% at the moment having played four games. I'd probably be higher if I ever bothered reading instructions.

I've got a four day streak but my best score remains the first time I played, depressingly.

Wordle 200 3/6

🟩🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Is it the same one for everyone each day?

I got mine on the 3rd try :disco: Dumb luck really

Beginner's luck

Oops

Last edited:
Arse, I only did it because I couldn't work how to do the pattern thing others shared

Wordle 203 X/6

🟩⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜

SO FRUSTRATING. This is going to piss me off every day

I very much lucked out with my first guess.

So did I, and with my second even. But then I just kept getting every other letter completely wrong :D
I'm thinking more with the placement of the two letters I got right, which informed the second guess.

Reactions: RJN
I didn't understand what the different colours meant, if it's yellow you're next to the right place for that letter? I'll try again tomorrow.

I didn't understand what the different colours meant, if it's yellow you're next to the right place for that letter? I'll try again tomorrow.
It's just that it's in the word somewhere, but not the position you put it in.

If its yellow, that letter is in the word, but somewhere else from where you placed it

The instructions are not the most intuitive. I had to google the damn thing halfway into the game to understand 100% how to play the game.

Yellow means a correct letter, but in the wrong place.

ALRIGHT GUYS YOU CAN STOP TELLING HIM NOW. :D

(Aware mine came through 4th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom