Wordle (and friends)

Happy to get that in 4 considering the shocking start.

Wordle 218 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 218 5/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Someone on TikTok said to start with "irate", so I did, but it didn't help all that much

Wordle 218 5/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Someone on TikTok said to start with "irate", so I did, but it didn't help all that much

That's what I've been starting with.

Although I think my two-rounder this time was because I

grew up in Britain in the 90s with two sisters so CRIMPING was a part of every day life in my household

That's what I've been starting with.

Although I think my two-rounder this time was because I

grew up in Britain in the 90s with two sisters so CRIMPING was a part of every day life in my household
I'll have to call my sister to let her know she fucked me over by doing her hair in a way that didn't help me on Wordle

Wordle 219 6/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I'm an idiot. I forgot that one of the yellows I got in the second guess was in it until the last guess.

Wordle 219 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Oh wow. With most of the letters gone i spent almost 15 minutes trying possible combinations for the last one until it accepted me one and somehow i got it. No idea what that means once again, this is getting too hard for me.

Holy forking shirtballs

Wordle 219 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨
🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟨
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Weirdly I had come up with the word already when I was considering a different starting letter but thought “no, it starts with a *”, not noticing for some reason that the letter was still an option.

Anyway PISS OFF

How did you get that one faster than me? :D It had so many options, good god.

Wordle (ES) #17 6/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wordle.danielfrg.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom