World Of Final Fantasy

WiDGe->

44f
Anybody else grab this? I got it for 50% off on eshop and got treated to a superb FFXish game. Really surprised by it. Very tongue in cheek too.

I played it at the time and thoroughly enjoyed it.

The music mix they use for the FFX summon is GREAT

Tried the demo and didn't get on with it at all. I see it's super cheap now so maybe it's time for another spin at some point.

I feel the same as Christian. Played the demo and didn’t really get into it. If it’s cheap I might give it another go. I’m looking for an RPG to play at the moment.

The opening is LIGHT. To the point where you are thinking “am I going to cake walk this game through some seriously basic locales?” but it starts to put the squeeze on around the time you meet Yuna and becomes a much better game.

The cheery disposition of the cast really grows on you and then starting to stumble upon familiar characters and locations really hits the mark.

By the end of the game, you’re sweating over your stack setup and getting stuck into the game’s pivot into drama.

I’ve just finished the reactor 0 and it’s been fun. But it’s far too easy. 99% of the time I just used attack and that’s it.

I’ve just finished the reactor 0 and it’s been fun. But it’s far too easy. 99% of the time I just used attack and that’s it.

I genuinely started to find things much more challenging when I got to Yuna, which is way earlier than the reactor. I'm on the Maxima version of the game. Certainly the weird purple box mirages were very hard. And anything with the "you can die here" barrier around it.

Regardless, I did enjoy my romp through. Grew to really like Reynn and Lahn. Plus all the familiar locations - love how Reactor 0 mashed together FF7 & 8 there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom