Worst Places to Live + derelict buildings + other fascinating urban architecture + brutalism

E0D076A5-F85A-4F4A-B93A-6C3172BF6E6D.png
The Mouse Bunker /Mäusebunker, Berlin.

As suggested by the name it was an animal research lab :( I hope some of them escaped through the pipes :disco: although it would only be to fall to their DEATH :(

Speaking of WORST PLACES TO LIVE, has that awful @Kate abandoned her silly Mile End plans yet? You don’t get the multi-storey luxury of TESCO KENSINGTON over there darling. STABBY BEST-IN AT BEST

No-one seems to want to buy my Glammersmith DES RES yet so I'm not going anywhere at the moment :evil:

I looked at one ten minutes down the road yesterday but it's so close to the A4 that the gracious tits out balcony was frightfully noisy :(

No-one seems to want to buy my Glammersmith DES RES yet so I'm not going anywhere at the moment :evil:

I looked at one ten minutes down the road yesterday but it's so close to the A4 that the gracious tits out balcony was frightfully noisy :(
But does that mean some lightly sexist workmen can honk at said tits in passing? Because that's a plus :disco:

It’s a SIGN :disco:

Better GLAMMERSMITH than PILE END

I am not giving up my TITS OUT BALCONY DREAM! :oi:
Which way do your windows face? Just BAP ‘EM OUT and sit in front of the windows if they face east or west

BRILLIANTLY SIMPLE, SIMPLY BRILLIANT and YOU’RE WELCOME :disco:

Also @Kate - and I have mentioned this before - the joy of a balcony is very much based on what it LOOKS ONTO and unless you’re in Chelsea or Wapping or other places I can’t think of, the likelihood is NOT MUCH OF ANY INTEREST OR NICENESS and you might as well invest in a few sessions at TANFASTIC to get those norks in PRIME MAHOGANY CONDITION :disco:

They face straight across the courtyard onto lots of other people's windows :(
You could always start a continental trend of sunbathing - when it is actually sunny, I mean this isn’t Crete - TOUT NU in the courtyard :disco:

Also @Kate - and I have mentioned this before - the joy of a balcony is very much based on what it LOOKS ONTO and unless you’re in Chelsea or Wapping or other places I can’t think of, the likelihood is NOT MUCH OF ANY INTEREST OR NICENESS and you might as well invest in a few sessions at TANFASTIC to get those norks in PRIME MAHOGANY CONDITION :disco:
Oh yes I know and I'm only considering ones that face south or west and haven't got someone else's balcony immediately above blocking out the sun

The Mile End one faces west and has views of the cemetery (yes where the homophobic murder happened the other week :() AND Canary Wharf AND The City. It's perfect :cry:

@Kate Maybe try to depersonalise it a bit, like they do when they remove the pictures on the wall on COME DINE. It's quite hard for people to look beyond what's already there if they don't have very much imagination. Which a lot of people don't :)

Just call me your in-lounge ESTATE AGENT :disco:

Oh yes I know and I'm only considering ones that face south or west and haven't got someone else's balcony immediately above blocking out the sun

The Mile End one faces west and has views of the cemetery (yes where the homophobic murder happened the other week :() AND Canary Wharf AND The City. It's perfect :cry:
Look on the bright side. If there’s going to be homophobic murders, at least it will persuade the Moopy masses to be off home before sundown.

@Kate Maybe try to depersonalise it a bit, like they do when they remove the pictures on the wall on COME DINE. It's quite hard for people to look beyond what's already there if they don't have very much imagination. Which a lot of people don't :)

Just call me your in-lounge ESTATE AGENT :disco:
I've done my best - you should have seen it before! I haven't got the space to hide anything else...

Look on the bright side. If there’s going to be homophobic murders, at least it will persuade the Moopy masses to be off home before sundown.
On which note, don't forget to bring your IKEA bags to discreetly fill up after we've enjoyed the sausage rolls, girls. Them Sylvanian Fanilies go for a pretty penny on eBay :disco:

• Love
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom