Worst Places to Live + derelict buildings + other fascinating urban architecture + brutalism

Has the Prague TV tower graced this thread yet?

prague-tv-tower-from-letna-park-czech-republic_l.jpeg

Also: upside down house in Brighton :)

UPSIDEDOWNHOUSE4.BRIGHTON-PICTURES-1024x683.jpg
Is that recent? (Brighton House).

ACHTUNG BRUTALISTS AND HAUNTED INTERNET GHOULS

Accidentally ended up in Silvertown earlier on one of my ad hoc Industrial East walks AS YOU DO and am thrilled to report that the so-called redevelopment of the majestic Millennium Mills appears to have come to nothing, at least thus far. It’s as much of a beautiful, overpowering wreck as ever, so I presume that the workpersons have died falling through holes in the floors or been eaten by ghosts

ACHTUNG BRUTALISTS AND HAUNTED INTERNET GHOULS

Accidentally ended up in Silvertown earlier on one of my ad hoc Industrial East walks AS YOU DO and am thrilled to report that the so-called redevelopment of the majestic Millennium Mills appears to have come to nothing, at least thus far. It’s as much of a beautiful, overpowering wreck as ever, so I presume that the workpersons have died falling through holes in the floors or been eaten by ghosts
pics please!

It’s fenced off so don’t expect to get too close but it’s huge anyway

I didn’t take any new pictures as I already have loads and it looks almost exactly the same as it did a year ago, at least from the angle from which I was looking at it

@Lucille It’s also worth crossing that weird bridge with the lift - you‘ll see which one I mean when you get there and have a look around - to see Les Mills from the other side of the water

Sadly my town has already built over all the urban decay and moved rapidly on to green space. Pretty sure the castle would be student accommodation if they had the chance.

I never did get to explore the enormous abandoned lunatic asylum, before the developers got hold. It was an urban explorers favourite.

Although the abandoned cinema is tempting.

I'd love to go urban exploring but none of my friends are willing to trespass and I fear I'd get trapped and DIE alone.

Formally Essex! Christ London was pretty much a hamlet until 1964.

Silvertown legend and noted high class nitespot Cundy‘s sadly now a bulldozed memory as previously mentioned, so @Lucille won‘t even be able to pop in for a leg over, two grams of brown and her trademark port and lemon :(

kVpz4srp1UM1LgiBIxi3TWyBR0jM076sTEiUGMbxosEC_DiWv6UA7AFc2yOdZ_Rf8MyBx8CllT4KNbFH9hdjS5CJyQWSFYuFygThifEtWl2yW3iZT3fmscVzdpOTdfLh

omg I just looked it up and it's literally a 10 minute walk from Joanna Dee's :D What a CHARMING area of the city that must be.

Reactions: COB
omg I just looked it up and it's literally a 10 minute walk from Joanna Dee's :D What a CHARMING area of the city that must be.
The East End of Glasgow has its, uhm, charms.

Thankfully I've rescued @COB and brought him southside (technically)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom