Would you buy one metre long sneakers?

so?

• Total voters

Pipo

COQUETTE :ribbon:
I am lost for words :disco: :o

Estonian rapper TOMM¥ €A$H has made the longest adidas Originals Superstar in the world for his inaugural collaboration with the sportswear giant. Speaking to their 844k Instagram followers, the artist said, “WHEN I SAID TO ADIDAS THAT I WANT TO MAKE THE LONGEST SHOE IN THE WORLD AS OUR COLLAB THEY WERE LIKE WTF TOMMY. BUT 5 MONTHS LATER HERE WE ARE.”

Here we are, indeed. TOMM¥ €A$H wasn’t joking and has genuinely teamed up with adidas Originals for its final installment of the SUPERSTAR Campaign. The result is a very limited release comprising of a Superstar that’s been elongated, looking like a pair of clown shoes with one foot offered in white and the other in black.

At first glance, the sneakers seem unrecognizable and very un-Superstar-like, but there’s plenty more detail than what initially meets the eye. Naturally, the pair is fitted with a shell toe, and the Three Stripes still appear right in the middle of the mid-panel. Genuine leather has been used throughout the sneakers’ design, while a rubber sole also finished in black or white depending on the foot completes the shoe’s construction.

tommy-cash-adidas-originals-superstar-black-white-clown-shoe-collaboration-shell-toe-1.png

Reactions: RJN
I for one have been crying out for a LONG SHOE and I’m more than happy to turn nasty if required :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom