Would you eat lab grown meat?

Yeah why not, if it tastes good. I'm guessing a nice juicy steak is a while off yet though.

It’s all down to how it tastes. If it’s delicious, why not?

Yes, without hesitation, and would move away from real meat if it was practical as well.

As a veggie I don’t think I would. I don’t even like those vegan lookalike ranges which use beetroot juice to mimic a rare finish, though I’ve no problem with the regular meat substitutes.

It's obviously a good thing to create a less cruel supply chain, but it's really not for me. I don't miss meat, and have no desire to start eating it again.

I expect the BILL GATES IS PUTTING MICROCHIPS IN IT TO CONTROL YOU brigade are out already?

Absolutely not.

For much the same reason as I wouldn't eat polystyrene. Regardless of the range of dipping sauces that are now easily available.

If it’s nice WHY NOT

It'll be marked up in the supermarkets no doubt. :david:

I'll give it a try no problem, but I imagine when it's on the shelves I'll probably pick the flesh over it for now.

These lab grown substitutes are supposed to have a reduced carbon footprint, which to me is the most interesting aspect.

I hope they get the recipes right with lab nuggets (extra juicy) and petri chicken masala so I can feast on both whilst saving the world

obviously an entrecote would only still be good if it's so rare it still moos

I definitely would. I mean its no more or less artificial than some of the snack foods we all eat anyway

Yeah why not, this shit is the future. Although the current version uses some sort of bovine foetal fluid in its creation, but apparently they have a v2 ready that omits this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom