Would you have the vaccine if you were offered it right now?

Would you?

• Total voters

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
December 2020 edition.

I've had an email through to say I'm in group 2 of the vaccine roll out, so we'll be offered it soon. Right now though I'm not sure I want it, it just all seems so new.

Would you?

Soldi

Beautiful like crazy trees
There rolling it out at work from tomorrow! I don’t think I’m personally being offered it straight away but will definitely take it when the time comes in a few weeks.

big ron

Nude inspector
December 2020 edition.

I've had an email through to say I'm in group 2 of the vaccine roll out, so we'll be offered it soon. Right now though I'm not sure I want it, it just all seems so new.

Would you?

Given all of your anxiety about people coming in not wearing masks I’m surprised at your trepidation. Whats making you unsure?

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
I wasn't expecting to have to make a decision so soon, it's not that I'm an anti vax at all, but this just feels a bit all too unknown. But on the other side I'm still petrified of getting covid

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
Given all of your anxiety about people coming in not wearing masks I’m surprised at your trepidation. Whats making you unsure?

It's the scientist/biologist in me! I just don't think we know the side effects as yet

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
Maybe I'm being irrational :D that's why I'm interested in the general consensus.

Phoenix

I am not a liar ;)
I think I would, if someone offered it I don’t think I’d say no.

Beverley

I Don't Wanna Change A THI-ING
I don't fancy being the world's guinea-pig, but at the same time, I'm prepared to do almost anything for a slightly more normal life.

Ag

#fuckingcorners
Of course.

I have a niggling doubt, but taking it somehow seems like Remainers choice

Ag

#fuckingcorners
Besides as Big Ron says what's gone up my nose or been rubbed into my gums has had less tests than this stuff.

Kate

she's for the streets BITCH
Yes.

Having worked in EVIL BIG PHARMA for 19 years now I am well aware how tightly regulated it is and I really don't believe any of them would have been approved if they weren't safe. I know we don't know about any long term risks yet but all the effects on the body will have been thoroughly investigated and if there was anything likely to cause problems they ought to have a good idea about it.

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
Yes.

Having worked in EVIL BIG PHARMA for 19 years now I am well aware how tightly regulated it is and I really don't believe any of them would have been approved if they weren't safe. I know we don't know about any long term risks yet but all the effects on the body will have been thoroughly investigated and if there was anything likely to cause problems they ought to have a good idea about it.

See my brain likes this sort of thing!

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
I'll take it ASAP ploise.

My mother did start twittering on about side effects and thalidomide yesterday, but I distracted her by giving her an opportunity to talk about her bowels.

Ag

#fuckingcorners
I have read a bit about BIG PHARMA at University, so obviously an expert. Money grabbing and evil, but their testing process is long and thorough.

It's makes me doubt it somewhat. Untested and sped up for £££

Kate

The trials were sped up because they had money and resources thrown at them due to the urgency of the situation, plus it was much easier than normal to recruit volunteers because everyone wants it sorted ASAP!

big ron

Nude inspector
The trials were sped up because they had money and resources thrown at them due to the urgency of the situation, plus it was much easier than normal to recruit volunteers because everyone wants it sorted ASAP!

Yeah I read a lot of the time its a case of waiting for approval, then funding, then more approval etc. None of that this time as we all want to get back to pubs and snorting cheap coke off dirty toilet cisterns

Indie

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.
Yes, although I won't be standing any waiting lines for it. Let everyone else have it first. If there's any left, I'll have it then.

Indie

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.
Yes, although I won't be standing any waiting lines for it. Let everyone else have it first. If there's any left, I'll have it then.

Not because I'm worried about any effects, I should add. Just think a £20 vaccine is wasted on me at the moment. I probably won't die if I got it and I barely see anyone so I'm not exactly a spreader.

Kate

I've actually applied to participate in a trial for another new one :disco:

jivafox

soberish
I do think they would be a lot more fun and unusual if they were the sniffy ones from Contagion.

Gangsta Nancy Lam

Slut's Spaghetti
I expect to get it sometime in the 2040s. I don't think I'm front of the queue right now.

I am DYING FOR IT though.

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not an antivaxxer at all, my kids have had everything offered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom