Would you have the vaccine if you were offered it right now?

Would you?

• Total voters
well I've had the bloody thing now so I might as well wait a bit with the vaccine

If it means I can go on holidays in safety next year then I'll take every vaccine going.

To be clear, I don't want the vaccine because I can't be arsed going into the office. Also I think the old and feeble have greater need of it than I, it's just a shame the rest of you young folks are pathologically selfish and demanding to have it immediately.

It can be such a chore to be a pearl among such swine.

Other people should have it before me, but I do want to have it when my turn comes - should probably have clarified that!

Other people should have it before me, but I do want to have it when my turn comes - should probably have clarified that!
I thought that was implied and Star's question was about whether you trusted it, rather than whether you felt you deserved it first.

ButterTart is playing games to hide an agenda.

22 people willing to send an old biddy to her grave by snatching the vaccine from her shrivelled hands. Monsters all.
Whereas you want them to get all of the horrible side effects so that you don't have to. You'll be sorry when all of the rest of Moopy can connect to 5G using their brains and you can't.

I thought that was implied and Star's question was about whether you trusted it, rather than whether you felt you deserved it first.

ButterTart is playing games to hide an agenda.
Don't make excuses for them. One minute they're angry about Kylie being called frumpy, the next they're plotting to rob her vaccine.

I honestly didn’t think Moopy was as overly touchy and vicious as Popjustice. That’s what I liked about it here. When a bunch of covid-19 anti vax fans can’t have a discussion about not being vaccinated without being PILED ON and accused of all sorts, it’s a sad day indeed.

#IStandwithButtertart*

*not really but I didn't want you to feel you had no support.

I honestly didn’t think Moopy was as overly touchy and vicious as Popjustice. That’s what I liked about it here. When a bunch of covid-19 anti vax fans can’t have a discussion about not being vaccinated without being PILED ON and accused of all sorts, it’s a sad day indeed.

#IStandwithButtertart*

*not really but I didn't want you to feel you had no support.
#bullies #nastylittlequeen #nastysquabblinglittlebitches #jumpeduplittleprick

INJECT IT INTO MY VEINS.

Literally.

I mean, the question is whether you're more afraid of getting COVID (and PASSING IT ON) or whether you're more worried about potential side-effects of a COVID vaccine, isn't it? I know where I land on that one.

GOOD. I've had enough stuff going into my veins this year already (neither meth nor heroin).

I wasn't expecting to have to make a decision so soon, it's not that I'm an anti vax at all, but this just feels a bit all too unknown. But on the other side I'm still petrified of getting covid

I don’t want to patronise but all of the sources I have seen suggest that it has gone through all the testing that any other vaccine goes through. And that side effects from vaccines usually show up within a few months (and obvs the trials have gone on significantly longer).

As others have said, the process normally takes much longer because of funding, lack of volunteers and dreaded ADMIN that takes ages because it isn’t the top of everyone’s priority list.

And yeah if we have to make it clear, i’ll take it when my time comes. Mainly just looking forward to my flatmate getting it! They are vulnerable so I get really worried about passing on the virus - it could literally kill them.

I listened to More or Less on this topic, and it helped make me relax a bit about it.

a lot of people say it seems fast but I don’t think 99% of people know how long it should actually take (me included)

but it seems that (as Kate and T-Rox et al said), it’s been tested on a suitable population for a normal amount of time to catch anything major. That’s not to rule out some super rare thing but those are almost impossible to weed out pre-approval anyway

I listened to More or Less on this topic, and it helped make me relax a bit about it.

a lot of people say it seems fast but I don’t think 99% of people know how long it should actually take (me included)

but it seems that (as Kate and T-Rox et al said), it’s been tested on a suitable population for a normal amount of time to catch anything major. That’s not to rule out some super rare thing but those are almost impossible to weed out pre-approval anyway
I LOVE MORE OR LESS

As others have said, the process normally takes much longer because of funding, lack of volunteers and dreaded ADMIN that takes ages because it isn’t the top of everyone’s priority list.

Exactly. Things that normally spend months sitting in in-trays were reviewed immediately because the funds were there to make it so, as were all the other resources. Actually cannot deal with these absolute moon-howlers going on about nanobots and 5G and all that other shite.

My boyfriend's brother and sister-in-law (who have two young kids as if it isn't bad enough already) are general anti-vaxxers and apparently we're all going to be part of the same Christmas bubble this year so that will be a fun few days I'm sure :eyes:

I would take it as soon as offered to help enable travel and large events etc to slowly return to normal.

My boyfriend's brother and sister-in-law (who have two young kids as if it isn't bad enough already) are general anti-vaxxers and apparently we're all going to be part of the same Christmas bubble this year so that will be a fun few days I'm sure :eyes:

Oh no! Are you going to try to hold your tongue if they start talking about it or are they going to be put to rights?

Oh no! Are you going to try to hold your tongue if they start talking about it or are they going to be put to rights?

I'm not one to really get into a debate unless I've had a bit to drink, and as they got together in rehab, I think they'll be off the menu this year!

I would take it as soon as offered to help enable travel and large events etc to slowly return to normal.

I literally wouldn’t go.

Won't be offered to me for a while and rightly so but if supplies were unlimited STICK IT IN ME

In the present year I shouldn't be surprised by anything any more, but keep getting a bit shocked at the sheer number of people who would rather risk an actual deadly virus we have no control over than "risk" taking a vaccine that has been developed with safety in mind from the outset and been through rigorous clinical trials. Or to try and avoid both and and up stuck in a socially distanced lifestyle for the rest of eternity. It seems like an easy choice to me!

Unfortunately I fear it's going to turn into one of those 50/50 things like Brexit and everyone screaming at each other on Twitter about how they're #teamvaccine and anyone not taking it is a LITERAL MURDERER, or #notovaccine and the vaccine people are all leftist cucks being brainwashed by Bill Gates over 5G.

This is worth a watch but basically, it normally takes decades because they're normally stuck waiting for funding. This has been a case of "throw all the world's money at it with no limit"

Reactions: RJN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom