Would you have the vaccine if you were offered it right now?

Would you?

• Total voters
We were only told the 4 week thing a few days ago, so possibly by end of Jan for the first jab. A few of my colleagues are still saying no though

Well, each to their own, but I hope they come round. I'm pleased for you! :)

Given the hundreds of needles I’ve voluntarily stuck in myself, I have to say, I’m a bit nervous about the jab. Not because of its contents, but I think it goes back to the flu jab I had a few months back (and I’ve had many before).

I felt so weak and faint afterwards. A few minutes after leaving the surgery, I had to go back as I didn’t feel right. I swear, when I was jabbed, that there was a hissing sound, like air escaping (NO, IT WASN’T A JAB TO MY HEAD), and that sound has stuck with me ever since.

Of course I’ll have it. But especially over the last few days, I just keep replaying that over and over again in my mind.

Judging by the rate of vaccination in France, I'll ACTUALLY need it when my it's finally my turn :manson:
I think most people alive in France will be DEAD by the time it’s their turn.

When I last looked (yesterday) the UK was 3rd in the world in terms of completed vaccinations per head of population. Only Israel and Bahrain were ahead (Israel have jabbed 10% of their population already)

He should send you back to Syria!

Aren’t there lots of anti-vaxers in France? There’s going to be a surplus of vaccine for you to slam.
omg the SHADE!

Anti-vaxers need to cunt right off and let those who want the jab to get jabbed. This incompetent government has lied throughout the pandemic, about masks, hospitals, second wave. And now the vaccination campaign which was supposedly just waiting to happen a month ago. We've given out 300 jabs so far :)

I’m not sure any other French government would have done any better. If not even the mighty north is handling this well, how is southern Europe expected to do any better?

(I can’t believe I called France southern :()

So a lot of people sceptical and even then, going well into 2022. Sigh. Another year of nothing...

Put me on an island where we all agree to accept the risks of living because since March 2020 all we're doing is surviving. I just can't with another year to year and a half (at best) of this :(

The gag of a girl complaining about the French government to an audience of British queens who are suffering through the most mendacious and incompetent administration of their herstory!
Oh just because we have the second most incompetent government in Europe doesn’t mean a girl can’t complain!

Reactions: COB
Oh just because we have the second most incompetent government in Europe doesn’t mean a girl can’t complain!
So you’d rank the Hungarian and Polish governments above the French government :eyes:

”Beverley likes this.” :D

What is there to like? So now we think Macron is a Nazi too?

Anyway, different topic, I won’t ruin this thread.

In "good news", I have just read confirmation that I am in the "At Risk" group, which means that I should get the vaccine at some point this spring/early summer.

In "good news", I have just read confirmation that I am in the "At Risk" group, which means that I should get the vaccine at some point this spring/early summer.

Was Nancy’s computer hacked by the govt for this sponsored vaccination post?

the lower case is certainly suspect

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom